Introductions

(O.K so the writing gonna be way different this time)

-[File not found]-

It was dawn (or is it nighttime don't know it's really hard to tell time when your in the middle of nowhere.) and all of the Anime Kirby characters were now awake.

Tiff: Hey Tuff wake up I think the person who kidnapped kept us in some sort of house.

Tuff: Hey! Wake up Kirby!

Tuff: I'm not sure but I have feeling that the other Kirby and Susie are hear.

-In the kitchen-

Susie: *sneezed*

Kirby: Did you catch a cold?

Susie: No Kirby, I just don't know why I sneezed.

-In the living room-

King Dedede, Escargoon, Blade Knight and Sword Knight start waking up and Tiff explains the situation there in, they start panicking. (Actually it pretty much just Escargoon and King Dedede panicking)

Anime King Dedede: They can't lock me up I'm the king!

Multi: Not in here your not.

Tiff: What are you going to do with us!? Are you after Kirby!?

Anime Meta Knight: Wait Tiff, *Anime Meta Knight starts walking towards Multi* want do want with us, bye the time we woke up you could have already harmed us so what your goal for keeping us here you don't seem like you want us for something bad.

Multi: Wow! Your much more observant than the others (If you ask me he's too observant) and yes just like you said I'm not going to harm you guys I actually brought you guys to react to stuff.

Tiff: React?

Multi: Yes, I'll explain.

((After Multi finishes explaining her goal -Cuz I'm lazy-))

Tuff: So what are we reacting to?

Multi: You know those people who met before Susie and the other Kirby? Yeah, were reacting to them and there reacting to you. 

Tuff: Cool!  Can we meet them?

Multi: Yeah! I'll call them in right now.

((After Multi calls Kirby, Dedede, Bandana Dee and Susie to the living room everyone gets settled. ))

Multi O.K first everyone needs nick names, Tiff and Tuff will remain the same. The Kirby that can't talk will be called Poyo. Dedede the better and the nicer one will be called Tripple D. Susie, Escargoon and Bandana Dee shall remain the same. The Meta Knights shall remain also the same. Poyo's Meta Knight will be called Sir.M. (After there done processing everything Multi said they started the introduction, the only person to oppose was King Dedede saying what do you mean the better Dedede!? I'm the better Dedede!)

Multi: First you guys start. *She points to the Anime Kirby characters*

Tiff: I'm Tiff and this is my brother Tuff.

Tuff: And this is Kirby- I mean Poyo, man these name are confusing.

Poyo: Poyo!

Sir. M: My name is Sir. M now and this is Sword and Blade.

Sword: Heya!

Blade: Hi.

*Everyone in the Kirby Anime was shocked except for Sir. M*

Tiff: How come he can talk normally?

Multi: I gave him the power to talk normally. (It's definitely not the fact that I don't know how to write how Blade Knight talks. Ahaha....)