Tagged and now this...pt 4

Hmm my views on religion

Hmm my views on religion. I believe in God because duh I have passed my exams due to him. I was that school kid who miraculously remembered God just the day before any examination and after that.... anyways taking the matter seriously. This question is bit complex because you see I don't want to get my account reported for saying that I am not much into the idea of religion or that I find major part of it hoax. Oops I said it. So the thing is our texts are manipulated so severely and superstitious ideologies spreading everywhere, I can't help but be wary of it.

My faith is in divinity but as for religion and their texts... they are stories for me. Maybe I could call them good source of entertainment or something to ponder upon but except that, no I have no particular attachment to any religion.

I again have no issues if you are strong believer of any religion because I love diversity of ideas. I am not that kind of person who would condemn someone for their beliefs. Afterall we all are humans and our constitution has given us right to follow whatever religion our heart desires.

Maybe for some this topic is an integral part of society, which I agree on some levels but with the harrowing experience I had with blind faith in anything, I would suggest people to always retain critical thinking regardless whatever your religion says, the people around you say or at times even someone you rever says. We are humans bound to make mistakes no matter what age, what post or what ideology they posses. You too are bound to make blunders but don't let these errors diminish your confidence in yourself. Don't let someone say, "If you have followed our advice..." because with this world full of variables the road you didn't choose could be wrong one too.

Your faith should be something that could strengthen you and this would never happen if you blindly follow something. Religion, yes one should follow this because it provides salvation but my definition of religion is divinity that is present everywhere, even within yourself. I don't know whether I was able to put forth my thoughts accurately because such deep questions are difficult to be answered in just one chapter that too a short one of mere 400 words but I tried and hopefully I didn't offend anyone.

My tags this time again (just to call people to read, WANT TO KEEP THIS BOOK #1 IN TIMEWASTE)

SohiniModak8
Saar_Kashyap
Aaslesha_Kashyap
kachu123
DrKanu
vampressXXX
CertifiedCoruscanti
xDarkMistx
@loops (bhendi tera account tag kahe nhi hota🙃)