Voting

Hellos!
I am bored. Like tons of unoccupied time so have come up with two plots. Here is the cover, blurb and small part of a chapter, choose one of them:

1. A Whisper of Life

 A Whisper of Life

~°☆°~

A languid smile of life and beauty of whispers articulated by hearts at peace.

A journey of college life, leaving it in between to lose it to the obscurity that lies ahead due to vivacity present in young minds.

A story to appreciate the small moments that lead to the formation of strong friendships.

~°☆°~

The cold walls of the scruffily painted room stared upon me as I stretched my body a little. Flipping onto the pages of one of my books, a yawn escaped my lips and with a weary sigh, I rubbed my eyes trying to discern the word printed on it.

It has been an entire hour since I reached the pg of my dear friend and to be honest my mind was barely vacant of the thoughts permeating my conscience. There was no clock to determine the time but the screen of occasionally pinging phone suggested that my entire noon was wasted.

The chatters of kids running outside seeped through partly closed windows and I shifted my chair a bit closer to it, trying to find warmth through the mid-December sun.

"Shubhu-" a voice jolted me from my trail of thoughts and I shifted my gaze to the door. Vivan was standing there arranging his hair that was as always combed neatly with oil sticking them at one place. I smiled at him that soon frowned on noticing his dishevelled state of clothes.

"He went outside, probably to see off his parents," I answered while he tried to arrange his dress. "Woke up just now?"

He didn't speak anything, rather hummed and sat on the bed, grabbing the nearest book to him.

"Yesterday, the entire pg went complete berserk. Early Christmas party they said." He laughed awkwardly and flipped the pages. The soft rays of sunlight gleamed on his spectacle while creases formed on his forehead while studying the content of the book.

"Ready for the next exam?" He asked, half-mumbled. His eyes were fixated on the book and I was not entirely sure whether he noticed the subtle shake of my head.

"It is easy." He reassured. "It would barely take a day to complete the entire syllabus."

"For a studious person like you, yes but I need time to cope with those boring YouTube videos. I mean they speak just too slow." My lips twisted in a grimace remembering the agonizingly slow tutorials.