Jumping Time

The bed was as cold as ice. My skin melted off and became one with the bed, creating an endless loop of melting and freezing. I didn't;t know what to do so i instead began to stress eat with discontent and anguish. Inside of the large rabbit egg there was a ring covered in disgusting glitter. The glitter reminded me of a angry pixie that wants to sue me because of my cars extended warranty. Then Joseph walked.

"What is going on in here? You better come now for jump time.!"

"NO! NO! Please please no!" I argued. I detested jump time. It always made me feel like the life essence was being ripped out of my lifeless body. Joseph never cared, though. He is probably a demon. That would explain his red skin that always seemed to be crawling with flames.

Me and the parrot stuck our tongues out at him, as the parrot had been abused by him as well. I wanted to smack his red face, even if it gave me a firsat degree burn, but I followed him to jump time anyway.

As we walked through the hair-covered hallway, I realized I never knew why Joseph's skin was red. So I asked him. "Joseph, your skin is peeling slowly, and is engulfed in flames. May I ask you the question that is how this came to be?"

"A bad sunburn" He smiled. "I never seemed to recover from it."

I gasped in shock and looked around for a battle axe that would surely be hanging on the wall. Why didn't he tell me this sooner? I could have killed him more easily. What a shame. He smiled seductively and I blushed.

"You know, Joseph," I grinned. "I've always wanted red skin." I would tell him any lie to escape his burning grasp.

"Well, I wouldn't want you to be jealous of me." He laughed, and pulled his burnt flesh off his face, and the flames of his skin crawled up inside him. I sheriked and grabbed the nearest pitchfork and began beating the beatles on the walls that came out of his eye sockets. He laughed at my discomfort and the pain he was feeling. What a sociopath. He needs to go eat jello. Under his skin was a chicken. The chicken clawed and snapped and barked.

"Jump time! Jump time! It's just down the hall!" Joseph taunted. But instead of his usual spiky voice there was two voices. His taunting laugh mixed with the blue chicken's rough bark.  I looked in confusion at this strange sight. I was tempted to kill the chicken, but i know killing chickens around these parts is illegal and really difficult. But now jump time was happening and the pain began. I started screaming in agony.  But this time instead of Joseph wacking me with the big stick, now the chicken was ripping my skin, intensifying the pain.

"You will become a part of me!" Joseph, or what was left of Joseph skreiched.

"I WILL NOT BE A PART OF YOU!" I demanded. I began waving my arms and screaming incoherently, which summoned my inner girl boss, causing an anime magical girl transformation. Joseph and the chicken stared in shock before screeching and running into the bathtub at the end of the hall.

Jump time was over.