Destiny and Betrayal

I followed the srhirmp down the rusty school hallway while the goat children passed us by. My heart was doing push ups and jumping jacks, filling me with sense of flavor.

"Where are we going?" I asked shrimpy.
"To the forbidden library of big brain knowledge. Its in the spoopy dungeon below harvard. I know about it because I tumbled and rumbled down there while having a panic attak."

I gulped down. We arrived at some stairs hidden behind a painting of scooby doo, and at the bottom was the most magnificent sight I ever saw. A tomato vineyard, each fruit shiny and metallic. The tomatoes were rapping to Eminem, the sound made my ears hurt.

"No one understands them." Shrimpy whispered.
"I do." I said confidently. The shrimp looks at me in shock.

"WOW! You are so cool. D-do you want to b-be my..."

"Kitten?" I interrupt.

I'm too girlboss for him I think, but I still accept his offer. He prances around happily with adrenaline coursing through his veins like a monster energy drink. I turn my attention to the tomatoes. If I ignore the horrendous Eminem rapping, then they are very beautiful, like the taste of a whole bunch of snickerdoodles wrapped in a fruit rollup. Very interesting.

I reach up and tickle one with my pinky. It feels slimy but a nice slimy. It also feels like the dentists office. I look at it some more, but then the godly tomato opes its mouth to speak:
"I am cracked at fortnite."
What? How could this have happened? I give shrimpy a dirty look as if to say what kind of tomatoes did you say these were?!

"Oh one more thing," the tomato continues.
"I HATE when the world resets so if you could just give me a higher up to eat then that would stop the loop."

I smile surprisedly at shrimpy and he kisses each of my ten toes.

"H-how did you do that?!" He exclaims. I blush and giggle.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean how did you do that. No one has EVER been able to talk to the tomatoes, you did!"
"Well I did watch a lot of Veggie Tales as a kid." I giggle.
He smooches my elbow and we walk down the hall to prey on a helpless higher up. I wondered to myself which higher up I should use as tomato food. They were all equally annoying but I thing i detest deborah the most. Her chicken casserole makes me want to rip out my taste buds and my entire excretory system. There was also dan, who was just another racist billionaire ceo, so maybe the tomato would ejoy his tasty flesh. Shrimp looked up and down and did the hokey pokey and turned himself around.

"What are we going to do?" he asked me with brutal joy. "Who do you think we should take, dan or deborah?"
"Hmmm," I thought for a moment. "What if we took both? For good measure?"
"Alright. I'll take Dan, you take Deborah."

I did my anime girlboss transformation and strike at Deborah. She is finished for. She starts reciting the national anthem of green in terror and puts her hands up.
"Please don't hurt me!" She cries.
"Oh, I won't" hurt you I laugh. "What you are doing is cruel and inconvenient." I add.

Dan is a little harder to fight, since he has so much money, so I help Shrimpy out. Dan's last words before we knock him out are:
"I'm better then you because money. Also white people are the best."

We carry their bodies back to the sacrad library. The two higher ups wriggle uncomfortably in our grasp even though they ar unconscious. When we get there the tomatoes start singing bad romance by Lady Gaga in triumph.

"GIVE MEH THEIR FLESH." said the tomato from earlier.

"Be patient you silly goose." I said.
Me and shrimpy danced and pranced over to them and kneeled while holding up the bodies.

"TWO HIGHER UPS, WOW EXTRA CREDIT." tomato said.
"As reward I'll give you this magical girlboss necklace that can be activated during times of crisis."

He tossed me a pretty necklace with a glittery red jewel on it. Wow very girlboss. The tomato then hungrily snatched up the higher ups and began chomping. He made disgusting noises while chewing and seemed to be trying to talk. I flinched and grabbed Shrimpy's antenna for security.

"That was some pretty good higher up." The tomato said in conclusion.
"Now when next week comes I'll be sooo powerful that I will break the loop."
My heart did a whole 5th grade dance recital. What would happen If life continued? Would Joseph be there? Would anyone be there?

But my excitement was soon interrupted when Shrimpy did an evil laugh.

"I have led you into my trap! For millions of years I have been forced to be the shadow in your light before everything resets. Everything revolves around you. But now... nothing resets. I will be your murderer, you will be my victim!"