The Aftermath

What was left of the jump time facilities was covered in glitter. The kind you find in rabbit eggs. It made me ugly cry. I took Joseph for granted. He was the only normal being in this world. He was misunderstood. Now all that was left of him was a plate of green eggs and ham. He smelt like sulfur.

I walked over to the plate and began eating so that his life would forever be in me. I held my nose because of the sulfur. I then turned around to face the outside world. It was a giant forest with a bunch of garden gnomes sticking out and a few volcanos here and there. But something was off. On second glance, all of the gnomes had blue chicken beaks.

This has to be a dream. I thought. You need to wake up now, before I call my lawyer. But I didn't;t wake up. A single tear trickled down my cheek. Oh what a terrible world. Andy would be so disappointed. He told me to always pee before crying. I held back my tears and marched to the cow at the bottom of the hill to ask for directions. The cow mood instinctively, but with a hunk of persuasion he seemed convinved to talk.

"There are no directions. You disobeyed the higher ups and now this world won't last much longer. You had one job!" Then the cow went back to munching on human legs. I groaned in disgust. Now i would have to take my complaint to the higher ups or i would be banned from cheese. That would kill me.

I gave the cow one last dirty look before spreading my wings and flying into the sky towards the chair-shaped moon. My eyes filled with tears as the atmosphere grabbed my face. Then I remembered the cows that live on the moon. Apparently they are ruder than the ones at home. So I tucked my wings behind my back and fell back to Jupiter. The wings burned and took over my body.

"Ha! Joseph lied! All of this could have been prevented!" As i fell to the gas planet i began rethinking my life. Maybe i could be a florist. That was boring. I pursed by crusty lips as i smacked down onto the gas floor. That was weird. I got up and realized i was in the exact same place i had started. I cried miserably. Joseph would understand me. I touched the dirt-stained plate named Joseph. I should've enjoyed my youth jumping. I should've stuck through the pain and suffering. I would join the higher ups and get to torture young children like me. This world was made for me, yet I destroyed it.