The truth that must be faced

Maybe i could fix it? No it was too late for that. Unlesss? I though back to the time Joseph had showed me his scars that he got from the fishy fish. Maybe their teeth could be the cure to the atmospheres disease? I would have to present my ideas to the higher-ups. They are really mean. If they say no, I could just do it anyway? Or maybe I could run away and join the circus. I had a friend who was a clown once, anyways.

But soon my surroundings began to change. My now sunburned skin fell off, and all that was left was my bones. The world became pixelated, and turned purple, debatably the worst color to exist.

"The world for you is going to change." A higher up said. "The same thing happened to Joseph. It's normal for the world to end and restart again. It's apart of the jumping world. Sorry is there was any miscommunication around that part." I looked at the higher up with disbelief. I couldn't believe how bad they screwed me over. I'm done. I spit in the higher ups feet. The higher up looked at me in disgust.

"You are a big fat meanie." They said before slapping me across the face and giving me a sandwich for the road as i traveled to boston. They wanted me to follow Joseph's footsteps. The same thing had happened since Shaggy accidentally burped out the universe. But me, I was not going to let it continue. Boston offered change. I think there's a college or something there.

I said bye bye to the higher up and used my super speed to get to said college hastily. Maybe I could read a book while I was here. Everyone looked really smart. I sat down and looked up into the sky. I was taken aback as there was a wriggling shrimp staring down at me. I yelled at it to shoo, but it instead began talking. What it said was astounding.

"H-hey, I-I'm new, I h-heard you were too, so we have something in common, I guess. Maybe w-we could be friends or something." I stared back at the shrimp in astonishment. Then the professor hushed us.

"THE SACRAFICE IS BEGINNING. HUSH UP CHILDREN OR YOU'LL DISTURB THE FEEDING ALLIGATOR." The shrimp sunk its shoulders and whimpered. Oh no, I thought I could escape the loop but I couldn't. I remember, from before I was shunned to this world. There was sacrifices. Specifically in Boston. How could I be so foolish? I was never my own person. Me, Joseph, everyone, we were all scammed by the higher ups. No one will ever escape.