Max figures out

David finally arrived at the Camp, he started wondering how he's going to appear normal if he can't even walk without it hurting him, he stepped out of the car and tried walking normally but it hurt each time he tried to, as he limped over to the door where he took a deep breath and opened it, he walked in as normal as he could and saw the Campers and Gwen there, they looked up to see who it was, David lifted up his   Bandana so that it covered his neck better, Gwen ran towards him and said "David!! How dare you not tell me you're staying over at DANIEL'S HOUSE?? Out of all people, really??" Max's eyes widen since he noticed the hickey before David covered it up, he was the only one to notice seemingly, as Gwen and David made up he whispered to Nikki and Neil that he was going to have a talk with David, after Gwen was done talking to David, Max appears next to him and taps him on the shoulder, David immediately replies wondering what Max needed "Hey Max! What do you need?" Max has a evil look on his face, he says "When you can, meet me outside, I want to talk to you" David doesn't assume anything bad so he wonders what Max could possibly want "Oh..Okay? Maybe after lunch I'll talk to you!" Max says "Sounds good"

——Time Skip——

Lunch is over and everyone is cleaning up while talking to their friends, David noticed while sitting at a table that Max is gesturing him to come over there, David gets up and tries not to limp too much, but to Max it's noticeable that he's walking strange. Max and David walk outside and close the door, David excitedly says "Hey Max! What's going on??" Max smirks and says "So...you and Daniel have been getting awfully close huh?" David replied "Of course! Daniel is a good friend of mine!" Max says "Yeahhh about that, let me get to the chase, cut the crap David I know your secret!" David chuckles "What secret Max?" Max replies "Maybe the one on that neck of yours.." David starts to heat up feeling nervous, he feels his heart pounding in his chest "I don't know what you're talking about Max! Do you care explaining?" Max starts to feel a bit impatient "Shut it David! I know that you're Gay!!"

David's heart drops

Sorry I just HAD to leave you guys on a cliffhanger :D