Max

David is the first person to wake up, he gets up and showers, afterwards he gets changed and decides to start the day, he suddenly remembered the thing max said, he was going to blackmail David and he has to do as he says or else his secret will be exposed, David sighs and walks out to wake everyone up, as he starts ringing the bell that acts as a alarm the kids get up and begin groaning since it's early in the morning, Max opens up his tent and walks out from it, David hopes that Max just forgot about the promise and he says "Alright Campers! Let's go to the Mess hall and eat breakfast!" They all begin walking over to the Mess hall until they got there, David opens up the doors and lets the kids inside, The Quartermaster starts serving kids their breakfast, Max definitely did not enjoy the sight of his DISGUSTANG breakfast, he threw it on the ground and David ran over and said "Max! You get down on the floor and clean up your mess! And to apologize to Quartermaster!" Max smirks and says "Oh really? I guess I'll just have to tell everyone you're—" David cuts him and says "I'll pick it up Max! Do you want any food from outside? I'll buy it for you!" Max nods and says "Good! I'd like a 10 pc chicken nuggets with fries from McDonald's! And a Oreo McFlurry!" David feels himself about to break since he'd never let Max eat such unhealthy food, he bit his nails and asked "Are you sure that's what you want??" Max snapped his neck and raised his voice "David I am SURE that's what I want so go get it!" David quietly mutters "okay.." he quickly runs out of the Mess hall and gets in the car to bring him his food, as David leaves to go to McDonald's meanwhile Max, Nikki and Neil are left talking, Nikki says "Heyyyy how come you get outside food? That's not fair! Neil agrees "Yeah! And how did you escape not having to clean that mess up?" Max grins evilly "Oh...I have my ways, let's just say....I'm blackmailing David" Nikki and Neil reacted the same, they both gasped, Neil spoke up "How?? Why??" Max smiles "Oh I can't tell you, it's a BIG secret" Nikki says "Come on! We're your best friends you can tell us anything!" Max shook his head no "No Nikki I will not say until David cracks or disobeys me!" After a short while of waiting David returns with the food and brings it to Max, he puts it down in front of him and sighs "Great!" He begins to eat it and Nikki/Neil stare jealously as Max eats the McFlurry and food. After he finishes up he demands David to throw away the trash and pick up what was thrown on the floor. After that they all began getting ready to do some exercises, David began giving instructions when Max interrupted "David I don't want to" David says "Well then....you can sit this out and go back to your tent if you'd like..!" Max shrugged and said "Okay" he went back to the tent and closed it, the kids looked back at David and immediately started asking to go to their tents too but David kept saying no "No kids you can't! I'm sorry I let Max go but he's just allowed to.." the kids became mad at him as they continued to do their exercises. After a long day of doing what Max wanted him do, David told Gwen that he was going to spend the night over at Daniel's house, he got in the car and drove off.