Lovers Problems 2 (Hayato Yamagata)

Wizzy: Clean version. I'm starting to really love this boy. Lol

The way that I feel isn't wrong. I know that it's isn't, but even knowing that, I can't help but feel guilty... like I'm a terrible girlfriend...

Hayato... I love him. I love him so much... It kills me to know that this is hurting him. Maybe it isn't hurting him physically, but it is hurting him emotionally. He won't say it, but I know that it's true... and lately, I know that it's been bothering him much more than before.

I hadn't really thought much about it, but when Semi started asking if things were alright between Hayato and me, I couldn't help but start to worry.

Nothing had seemed like it was wrong between us... just the usual frustration over the fact that we couldn't be physically intimate... That was nothing new... I didn't think that it could have been actually bothering him more than Hayato had let on... that it would be enough to make his friends actually worry about him.

After that brief talk with Semi, I found myself questioning if what I felt was wrong... Maybe I was just being selfish... but even then, I wasn't so sure I could just change my mind... and that pointed me to someone I didn't ever think I would ever turn to...

Not once had I ever spoken to Shirabu's girlfriend before then. Honestly, I was one of the people who judged her for her... peculiar tastes. Of course, being that I myself was a human and dating a werewolf, I didn't really have room to say anything.

"It's kind of scary at first, but it's a feeling like no other..." she'd said when I'd asked her about it. Apparently, Shirabu was only ever partly transformed whenever they had sex, but it was close enough. "I've never thought about doing it when he's fully transformed, but the concept is the same."

"I... I don't know if I can even do that though.."

"Look, it's not that bad. Sure, it's gonna hurt." At least she was honest. "You and me? We're humans. We're not werewolves like Ushijima's girl... we weren't built to take a knot like that... but that's part of what makes it so exciting... Humans will tell us it's wrong to want it, but who cares? If you really love him and accept all of him, then you'll take all of him and you won't hesitate to do it."

I wasn't sure that I could agree with her. Still, what she said stuck with me. If I really loved him, I'd take all of him... Honestly, it sounded like she was saying that if I actually loved him, I would have just done it already, and while that may have been what she meant, I felt like it meant something a bit deeper than that.

The next time I got to spend time with Hayato, things got hot very quickly. Within mere seconds of letting him into my room, his lips were on mine and his hands were in the process of stripping off my shirt.

He's very eager tonight... that much is very clear. Honestly though, can you blame him? The guy literally can't get off without transforming and then he has no hands to do it with. That's more than enough to leave a guy very pent up.

Hayato isn't the only one though... even if I can do what he can't, it's never the same as his touch. To feel his hands on my skin... His lips on mine... it always leaves me craving more.

Before I can even think about it, he's already got me stripped naked and pinned down on my bed. His own clothes have been long since discarded, in a pile with mine on the floor. As usual, we're racing against the timer... the countdown to when the transformation decides to trigger and put an end to our fun time.

His lips left mine as he trailed kisses down my neck. I always loved it when he kissed my neck. Maybe it's weird, but you like what you like... His hands start to wander lower, but then they're removed from me quite suddenly.

It happened again. We both knew it would, though we both hoped that maybe this would be the time when it wouldn't.

I reached up and put a hand on the wolf's cheek. So close... At this rate, we'd both end up being virgins for the rest of our lives... Oddly though, this brought back the memory of the very first time he'd transformed in front of me...

We'd been in our first year then, and weren't dating yet. We'd kissed and one thing led to another and right when it was starting to look like we were going to actually do it, he transformed. If freaked out back then... I didn't even know he was a werewolf... In the end though, everything worked out and here we were, together.

"These fucking transformations..." My eyes widened slightly, hearing him speak. He quite clearly was a wolf right now... and yet he was speaking in his normal voice. This one was new to me...

"Hayato..."

"I... I've been working on it..." He gave just the slightest hint of a smile. "I've been trying to keep myself from transforming... it's taken a lot of practice just to get it this far... but you're worth it."

This man... I don't deserve him... I leaned up and pressed a kiss to his cheek, spreading my legs open a bit. "Hayato... I... if you want to..." I couldn't quite bring myself to say it outright, but the gesture was more than enough to tell him just what I was getting at.

"No." All I could do was stare. "I... I'm not going to make you do that..." He wanted to do it, I could tell he did... so why was he going to just walk away the one time I gave in to what he'd kept asking for before? "I know you don't want to... so I don't want to make you do that just to please me..."

He's too much... and now I feel even worse... I've been very selfish about the whole thing and Hayato... he's thinking of me first, even now....

I took his furry face in my hands. This is still very much a scary thing for me... but for him, I'll face that fear. That's what lovers do. "Hayato, make love to me."

He's trying so hard to say no, to put it off for my sake... but he can't deny what he wants... what his body has been aching for... "You're sure you want to do this?" Hayato lifted a paw and then stopped, instead choosing to give my cheek a nuzzle. "It'll hurt... well, at first it will..."

"You're worth it." Any reservations that he had left were immediately thrown right out the window.

***This part has been censored for the non-pervert readers. If I have any left XD***

By the time I can think again, Hayato has already pulled out and collapsed onto the bed beside me. In only a minute or two, he's back to his human body again.

"Sorry... I couldn't pull out... I hope you're not mad..." Hayato mumbled, nuzzling his face into my neck as he cuddled me to him. He didn't really sound like he was that sorry though.

I can't exactly be mad though. It wasn't like he'd done it on purpose... and honestly, I hadn't been paying attention to that either. "It's okay, just this once... but I'll have to go on birth control before next time..."

"Next time?"

"Mmhm..." I hummed, running a hand through his hair. "If I'd known that it would feel like that, I would have done that ages ago."

Hayato chuckled before placing a kiss on my forehead. "I'm not giving up on doing things the normal way though. So don't get too into it."

"No promises." I laughed softly, snuggling into his chest. "But as long as it's with you, that's all that matters to me."