Chapter #5 :new home

Kylie and I gasped the mansion was bigger than ours I mean  in total 9 people lived in there plus us two that makes 11. Then I told Victoria, " you have a beautiful house" she nodded and said thank you she led the way and opened the door and I thought to myself this house is way beautiful in the inside than the outside Victoria then said "make yourself at home meanwhile I get the boys down here to introduce themselves" we nodded and sat in couch that was near the door we waited a couple of minutes until we heard a group of guys coming down the stairs our necks snapped toward their direction and I heard one of them say "they're hot who are they?" one of them said the other one says "they sure are hot" and winked at me I just rolled my eyes as I saw Victoria coming toward us we got up and the guys came closer and Victoria introduced them to us "this is Robert the oldest from all of them he's 19 and he's about head of to college so he's gonna leave soon" he took out his hand from his pocket and shook our hands "nice to meet both of you"and Kylie said "nice to meet you too" he had black hair and hazel eyes and a beard that made him look even hotter.I noticed Kylie smirking at me and I just rolled my eyes at her then I heard Victoria say another name "this is ash he's 17 and he's gonna be a senior this year when school starts once more" he shook Kylie's hand then mine winking at me I just rolled my eyes. Victoria cleared her throat and I looked at her then she continued "this is Daniel he's 17 like both of you ", I looked at him and thought to myself he's super hot then he shook my hand first then Kylie's. the next guy was named Dave he was also 17. And also hot as his brothers god I don't even know who's hotter from all of the guys they're all hot ,he shook my hand then Kylie's. then there was Chris he was so adorable he was 16 with black hair and green eyes he shook both my sisters and my hand at the same time I thought It was weird but I like weird then there was Alex he was cute too, he had brown hair and light brown eyes and was way taller than me even with heels on, I was about 5'3 and I bet the rest were5'5 and up I just hate bieng so short and having to look up at someone while they were talking. then at the end we introduced ourselves one at a time Kylie said "hey,I'm Kylie and I just turned 17. then I said " Hi, I'm Katherine I just turned 17 as my sister, and obviously we're twins. I smiled and then I heard ash say "they sure are hot" he smirked, I looked at Victoria as she glared at ash. I chuckled at the sight of that, then Victoria changed the subject and said " anyway let me go and show you your rooms." we both nodded as she led the way and we followed we went on the elevator I mean of course they have an elevator this mansion is huge. as we got to the fourth floor we just saw 3 rooms across from each other guessing it was Kylie's and my room ,but for the third room I didn't know . i snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Victoria "well Kylie your room is right across from Katherine's, well girls I hope you liked your rooms I decorated them personally, we11 begin to unpack and then meet me at my office that's in the 3rd floor we need to discuss some rules," we both nodded and headed to our rooms. as I entered my room it was beautiful the walls were baby blue luckily ,because I really hate pink don't ask but I just hate it the floor was covered by a white carpet I just loved it as the bed was a king size. As I placed my stuff on the bed I began organizing it it took me about 20 minutes just to organize all my clothes did I mentioned there was a lot especially hair products electronics, jewelry, bags heels etc, I decided to go and check if Kylie was ready and to also see her room I knocked at her door and she opened it ,as I saw it the room was red and grey, well looks like Victoria has great taste or she just read our minds but that's impossible, I took my time and admired the room then spoke "Kylie you ready?" She responded "yea lets go and see what Victoria wants to discuss with us" I nodded as we went on the elevator and pressed the Botton to the 3rd floor, the elevator stopped as we headed out we looked around then we saw one of the boys guessing it was Daniel with some basketball shorts and no shirt on I looked at him and tried not too look down at his clearly 6 pack but I couldn't resist it and just looked he smirked at me and said " done,checking out my sexy body?" I felt as my cheeks were burning up as I heard my sister say "wow your cocky, oh and where's your moms office?" He chuckled and said " I'm not cocky I'm stating the truth and it's down the hall".
I responded "well clearly you haven't seen yourself in the mirror lately, OMG is that a ZIT its huge". he gasped and ran to his room I'm guessing it was to check if he really had one, as he rushed into his room Kylie and I were laughing so hard our eyes staring tearing up , we heard the door open again as he said "I'mma get you for this Katherine". I ignored it and kept laughing, until the laughter started to fade away, we made our way to Victoria's office and Kylie knocked on it as Victoria opened the door and said "hi girls, I just needed to discuss with you some rules" we nodded and she continues speaking "well first of your curfew on weekdays are from anytime in the morning till 10:30pm on weekends you could come anytime but you have to show up at the house saying where your going I don't want anything to happen to you girls ,2nd dinner is served at 6:30 its about 20 minutes from now, so that's about it you girls could leave now" I told Victoria
"thanks for letting us stay here in your house" she gave me a warm smile and said " no problem it's my pleasure I've always wanted to have girls but they all turned out to be boys but I still love them". I chuckled and then something popped in my mind and said "oh and is there something specific that we have to wear for dinner",she answered "well you could come In your night clothes the boys also do that". I nodded and said thanks one more time. Kylie and I left her office and went directly to our rooms. I went to take a shower and put on a navy blue tank top and some white shorts as I put my hair in a messy bun cause I was just to lazy. By the time I was ready it was already
6:30pm so I head down and see everyone getting ready to eat, I scanned all the guys and they were either wearing Basketball shorts and a tank top or no tank top at all revealing their 6 packs that I couldnt help but stare as for my sister she had some booty shorts and a shirt that belonged to our brother but I'm guessing she stole it from him because he doesn't like to give his shirts away especially to Kylie cause she never gives them back and keeps them.
1 HOUR LATER:
It was 7:30 by the time we all finished eating. then Victoria spoke "before I forget, Dave can you give a tour of the house to Katherine and Robert do the same with Kylie. they both nodded as Dave asked me "where do you wanna start" I thought for a minute and answered let's start from the bottom to the top" he nodded and said " well let's go downstairs", as we arrived he showed me the place and it was like a theater where you could watch movies and stuff in here then we went up stairs to the 1st floor as he said "well to your left there's the kitchen then where we are is the dinning room then to your right theres a gaming room" I nodded then we went to the second floor where he pointed who's rooms were there he said "to your right Chris's room is at the end of the hall meanwhile to your left theres Alex's room at last Ash's room is right here in the middle of the hall" I nodded as we went to the 3rd floor and said "well Daniel is down the hall to the left, Robert is to the right and I'm right here in the middle, the last door you see to your left is moms office" I smiled and he continues to the fourth floor "well as you know your room and Kylie's room are across from from each other and down the hall to the left is my dads office. I nodded once again and said "thanks for the tour." he nodded as I was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist and said "you are so shy, it's so cute" I blushed a little as he noticed it he puts his hand on my cheek and moves his face closer to mine, I tried to move but I froze as I felt his lips touch mine and we started kissing for like 2 minutes until I felt his tongue lick my lips I happily opened my mouth as he started exploring every inch of it until a moan escaped my mouth and I felt a smirk forming on his face he pushed me toward the wall and into my room I felt his hands going in my shirt as his hands were traveling to my boobs as I moaned one more time I felt him taking my shirt of as I let him not breaking the kiss then my hands traveled in his shirt and touched his abs i nudged his shirt as he got the signal he took his shirt of as he started kissing my neck until I felt him sucking on my skin forming a hickey, i knew that was going to leave a purple spot there but I didn't care I was enjoying the moment until I heard someone knocking on the door ,my eyes widened and I threw his shirt toward him he catches it as I put mine on then I saw lipstick on his mouth then I told him to get rid it of he tried but failed I put my finger on his lips then got the stain of, i opened the door to find Victoria right in front of me ,she raised an eyebrow and asked Dave "why are you here?" He scratched the back of his neck and said " I was talking to Katherine if tomorrow she would join us to watch a movie?" I nodded and she understood as Dave left Victoria asked "well since now I have 2 girls in my house why don't we all go shopping one day this week?" I answered "of course I'd love to and I bet Kylie would to". She nodded her head and then. Told me "well make sure to remind Kylie about it" I said okay as she said bye, I kept on thinking about that hot make out session Dave and I had we were about to have sex I mean I didn't mind because I wasn't a Virgin anymore so It wouldn't hurt as the first time, i lost my virginity to a boy names Taylor Johnson, I was head over heels for that boy and once we had sex he said to me that our relationship wasn't working anymore ,as the next day I found him making out with a cheerleader he was a total douche bag. But anyway I'm totally over him, I was just thinking about that hot make out session I had with Dave, god he's so hot, even though we made out that doesn't mean that I like him, I guess I don't really catch feelings really fast, all of them are so hot so I don't really mind who I make out with, even though I never even wanted to come here I'm lucky I have such a good friend like ashley that came with me to LA , Oh that reminds me I have to call her if she wants to come over,let me just ask Victoria if she's ok with her coming over here, as I headed out of my room I saw Dave standing right there he smirked at me and said
"well, where were we" his face got closer to mine as I felt his minty breath on my face he leaned closer to me as I felt his lips touch against mine we moved in syncs as he pushed me in my room and shut the door with his foot I felt his hand tighten against my waist as he grabbed my ass and picked me and threw me against the bed he then continued to undress me. First my shirt them he slowly kissed my body and slid off my shorts. I felt his soft pink lips against my neck. I felt a tingly sensation and I began moaning loud enough for him to get more intense with me. I felt my body tighten as each moan became louder and more frequent.He removed my bra with just one motion of his fingers.Then finally his hand slithered under my underwear and began moving his fingers in an up, down and around motion. As he was touching me he used his other hand to remove his shirt then unbutton his pants and lastly his underwear. I felt his hard abs against my chest. I noticed his fit body was fully naked on top of mine. He whispered in my ear " are you ready?" With the sexiest smoothest voice I ever heard. He put it inside me and began moving fastly ,he moaned loudly "god your so tight" I bit my lip trying to suppress a moan as I said "it's been a long time" , we both started pounding against the bed my breast started to move up and down with the motion. I moaned ,as I bit my lip to try to stop a moan from coming out of my mouth but it just felt so good I had to. Again he whispered in my ear, this time he said " you like that baby, that feels good". I bit my lip once more as I felt him staring at me,Then I released my loudest moan during this we both heard a knock on the door.*Knock,knock,knock*.We quickly began picking up are clothes as fast as we can. As we finished dressing ourselves Dave opened the door, it was Chris "I was sleeping when I heard a scream coming from this room" he looked at me with a smirk " I know what you were doing", i glared at him as he said "chill don't worry I won't tell", as I looked at Dave his jaw was clenched,then i looked back to see Chris winking at me, I scoffed then spoke "well I need to go to your mothers office to ask her a favor, so yea bye" , as I was about to take the elevator I heard them two whispering but i barely heard them I just heard "what the hell man mom would kill you if she found out about this". I shrugged it of as I pressed the Botton on the elevator to floor 3...........
5 min later*
I returned to my room and dialed ashley number seconds later I heard Ashely say "Heyy Katherine what's up OMG TELL ME ARE THE GUYS HOT!!!" She said yelling through the phone I chuckled as I answered "hey ashley oh and I was wondering if you could come over the house? Oh and smoking hot all of them, I had a little make out session with one of them", she screamed once more saying "OMG YESS I WOULD LOVE TO COME OVER AND HEAR ABOUT IT" I nodded but then realized she wasn't here then said
"k I'll text you the address" she answered
"okay see ya".. I hung up. as I realized what time it was I gasped it was 9:00pm better tell Victoria ashley staying the night it's gonna be way to late by the time she's gonna leave. As I headed to the first floor I heard someone ring the doorbell i began walking toward the door but Someone beat me to it, it was Alex as he opened the door he said "who's the chick" as I was about to answer ashley responded "who's the hottie" she smirked I just rolled my eyes at them, wow now that I think about it they'd make the cutest couple, omg I have to hook them up somehow I smirked evilly then ashley said "oh no what are you thinking about" Alex said "what's happening" ashley said "she's thinking about something evil I know that look anywhere"..... "what do you think she's planning" Alex said "I don't know probably play spin the bottle or truth or dare" Alex smirked "oh I'll love that". I snapped out of my thought and said "well if your talking about spin the bottle you'll be kissing s lot of guys tonight" I smirked. "anyways Ashley and I are going up to my room we need to talk". Ashley nodded but then Alex said "aww leaving so soon, guys come down here now" he screamed to the guys. I heard the guys running down here like a pack of werewolves, then I heard ash ask "who's the hottie". I introduced her to everyone but then I said " well we gotta go and talk about stuff" I said grabbing her wrist, the boys whined "aww leaving so soon" I rolled my eyes and said "yea were leaving" . they whined one more time "come on let's go to the pool" Dave said, ashley said "omg YESS let's go I haven't gone to the pool in a long ass time" I said sternly "NO" ashley whined "aww why not"........ "because I said no" I said, the boys continued whining "come on just one hour and we'll leave you alone" i sighed "ugh fine we'll do it" ashley screamed and got on my back "yes come on let's get into our bikinis" i sighed and said "ok fine just get of my fucking back" she groaned as she obeyed me ,we went upstairs toward my room as i searched my walk in closet for some bikinis for ashley and i, luckily ashley and i are the same size in everything except shoes shes a 8 and im a 7. minutes later ashley and i had our bikinis on and had our hairs in a bun even though we knew our hair was gonna get wet anyway. as we head downstairs we see the guys with just swimming trunks on showing of their six packs, i couldnt help myself but just stared at them while ashley was smirking, the guys heard us coming down as their heads snapped to our direction, their jaws dropped as I chuckled "close your mouth you might catch some flies" I smirked and the guys just shut their mouths as I heard ashley laughing uncontrollably, I raised my eyebrow and she wiped a few tears from her eyes then straighten up "well what are we waiting for let's go!!" She said I nodded as we took just a few more steps until we reached the first floor, the guys showed us the way to the pool it was so beautiful I just stood there admiring it then my head snapped toward Alex as he did a cannonball , the rest of the boys followed and did the same, then came ashley she smirked as I knew what she was thinking, when ashley and I were 14 we took some swimming Lessons and learned how to do a back flip and a bunch of other cool stuff, we grabbed our hands then ran toward the pool doing a back flip we landed softly in the water as we high fived each other as we looked around I saw the guys astonished ash spoke up "wow you girls are something special" he said winking at ashley as I saw her cheeks turning red I chuckled then I felt something going under me and picking me up as I just sat there on dave's shoulders then I saw the same thing happen to Ashley as she sat there on Roberts shoulder God those 2 made such a cute couple they should hook up soon as I snapped out of my thoughts I heard the guys laugh as I watched Ashley scream at the guys ,"OMFG let me go don't you fucking dare drop me" Robert soon responded "sorry sweet heart" then *SPLASH* i was laughing so hard I started tearing up, then I saw ash smirking at me so as the other guys I screamed "NO NO NO DONT DO IT YOU FUCKING DROP ME AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU" all the guys laughed as I screamed then * splash* I growled "ugh omfg you guys imma get you one day" my eyes fell on Ashley as she was laughing at me I then smirked, I went under the water and tugged on her feet she screamed and I pulled her down with me as she struggled to fight then I let her go and she screamed "KATHERINE PIERCE I could've died you know" I rolled my eyes " stop being such a drama queen and deal with it" I smirked and then the rest of the guys chuckled. we stayed in the pool for 3 hours playing around and the guys throwing us up In the air and splashing. After we finished playing like children Ashley and I got in my bed and fell into a deep sleep by 12:30pm

Kylie's POV

As Robert showed me around the house he asked me " how old are you" I smiled and said "I'm 16 and what about you" ..... "I'm 18, well headed to college soon " I nodded and said "well lucky you I still have 1 more boring ass year in high school, I feel like I need to get away from everyone and my problems, my mom and dad are getting divorced but I'm not really worried about that I'm just worried who's going to have custody of Katherine and I, I just don't want to leave her I want to stick together with her," I said then realized what I said and my eyes widened "omg I can't believe I just told you this I Barely even know you" I said frustrated as Robert looked at me "hey don't worry if your worried im going to tell someone I won't, if you need someone to talk to you could just knock on my door anytime and ask for anything" I nodded then tears escaped my eyes and then Robert leaned closer to me an enveloped me in a big hug I felt a warm sensation in his arms I felt safe, and comfort I hugged him tightly then after a few minutes I let go, " thanks for the tour, I'll be looking forward to hanging out with you more often you seem pretty cool", he chuckled "that is  because I Am cool and hot" I rolled my eyes "back to your cocky self are you?" I said then made my way upstairs to my room looking at the Time it was 9:30pm damn that was some long ass tour, I changed into my booty shorts then a tank top as I leaped into my bed and closed my eyelids, soon falling into a deep sleep.