Chapter #9 gay or not

Can we have a moment look at that goddess she's so hot^^^^^^ VICTORIA JUSTICE 💔❤️

Katherine pov

I woke up at 10am noticing Ashley sleeping right next to me, my legs were hurting so as my arms, damn yesterday was awesome I had so much fun hope we could do it again sometime just then Ashely started to move in bed and I felt her leg on top of me, ugh usual Ashley she always does this I tried to move as slowly as possible and quietly so she won't wake up once I got out of bed without her noticing I brushed my teeth and took a shower,i wrapped myself in a towel then opened the door to my room to see Ashley on her phone I then spoke up "hey Ashley" she responded "hey Kat" after a moment of silence I said "well the bathroom is available so you can take a shower and don't worry I have some clothes in my closet In case you need ok?" she smiled and said thanks I watched her as she got up to the bathroom with her phone minutes later I heard music play "American oxygen" by Rihanna, typical Ashley, always putting music on, anyway as I tried to ignore the song because it was too loud so I walked in my walk in closet and chose a dress the top was see through and the bottom part was dark, the color was black I decided that today I'll go to a club later at night with Ashley.. wait let me ask her first or I'll go with any of the boys after what happened with Dave I'll probably try to avoid him I mean I hope the rest of his brothers don't know of our affair I mean except josh I guess he already figured it out, I snapped out of my thoughts and went to the bedroom to put on some makeup I just put eyeliner well because I don't need that much makeup when I finished that I fixed my wet hair and put it in a neat bun by then it was 11:30 and this bitch hasn't come out of the bathroom yet so I went and knocked on the door and I heard her respond "just one more min" I sighed and said to hurry up then when I turned my back towards the door I heard her come out so I turned back around and saw her with just a towel wrapped around her body and asked her " yo what took you so long, taking a shower you spent nearly 2 hours". she than said in a calm voice "damn clam your titties, since we spent yesterday in the pool i had to wash this beautiful blonde hair to perfection" i rolled my eyes and said "anyway i was just thinking if you wanna go to the club at night you up for it?" i asked excitedly not a sencond later she yelled yes then said " well i need a dress so can i borrow one from your closet" i nodded as she headed toward my walk in closet i new she was gonna need underwear so i said "you need underwear right" she nodded nervously and i laughed " your always so unprepared" i said to her while throwing her a black lace bra with the panties that combined she smiled and said "thanks love you".

"love you too" then i left her in the closet to choose her clothes mintutes later she comes out wearing a completely black floral dress with a heart in the middle with black pumps, she looks cute she just needs to do her hair its wet anyway i was just thinking about how both of us have black dresses, it looks like we're going to a funeral.. i snapped out of my thoughts when i heard britney calling me she finally huffed "about time i was calling your name for about 3 min straight "you exaggerate too much anyway in the meantime what are we gonna do? I looked at her and then she said " omg we should get tattoos or just one"

" omg you read my mind I've been wanting a tattoo for the longest wait lemme ask Kylie if she wants to tag along I feel like I haven't talked to her in ages" I walked out of my room with Ashley following behind me I knocked at Kylie's door seconds later she didnt answer and i opened and i immediately regretted it, i was so shocked i guess you could notice it since my jaw was probably near the floor just as ashley's also a few more seconds passed and kylie said "i can explain"........