Chapter # 8. Hottest dad

Omfg This guy wins the hottest guy of the year Colin Farrell 💙💙

Kylie's pov

God their dad is so hot now I know why all of the guys are hot but definitely the father beats them, you know he's way hotter than Robert, no he's not, ugh okay maybe he is.. as I was arguing with myself about who is hotter I took my clothes of and got ready for my shower I got in and put music on while showering I put "cant feel my face" by the weeknd I love his music the first time his music gave me goosebumps was when the song earned it was playing that's how fucking awesome he is, as I grabbed the body wash from the shelf in the shower I put some on my hand and rubbed it on my body min later I shaved my legs and my vagina I was about to head out the shower when I slipped and I fell only to see my vision fading away..

Williams pov
I was in my office organizing some papers and bills but then I heard something in the next room like someone fell or something I walked out of my office and knocked on the door to Kylie's room no one answered after several attempts of knocking so I walked in and called Kylie no one answered then I saw a door open I walked towards it and saw Kylie lying on the floor completely naked i tried to not get turned on by the sight of that but failed when I saw my already erected dick, moments later when I got it under control I picked Kylie up and headed towards the bed and pulled the covers over her I tried to wake her up several time but failed then I thought about putting alcohol near her nose to see if she wakes up I usually see that in movies as I was heading toward the door I heard Kylie moaning softly I moved near her and she moved showing her nipple without knowing I called her "Kylie are you alright can you hear me? How many fingers am I holding" she groaned and said "damn one question at a time", she grabbed her head and said " what the hell happened" I answered "I think you fell when you were showering" she nodded than her eyes got bigger and said "what!!" She looked down at herself and saw she was completely naked she tried to hide but then I said "don't worry I won't try anything with you or tried when you were unconscious, I mean not yet" she looked at me shocked and said "um your married you know that"
" Of course I know that but my wife and I aren't together I mean we technically are because we're married but we're not a couple no more she sees other guys I see other women so on you get it right" she nodded than said "I like those kind of relationships their like friends with benefits" I chuckled then she said.      " well it's weird you saw me naked.." I looked at her "consider yourself saved" she looked at me confused "I haven't had sex in a long time" I winked at her she just stared as I got out her door

Kylie's pov
Omg I can't believe this actually happened he saw me naked I hope he didn't see my nipples getting hard when I was talking to him he's so hot the most shocking thing.. he said he hasn't had sex a long time ago and that I was saved what the hell anyway I should try to forget what just happened I got out of bed and looked through my drawers to find black panties when I found them I put them on then found a pair of sweat shorts with a matching crop top my stomach was visible so were my shoulders I put a pair of Adidas sandals and went out to get the elevator because it was already time for dinner by the time I was going to enter the elevator I heard Katherine yelling my name with Ashley right behind her "hey Kylie wait up" I stopped when I got to the elevator and waited for them to come in we both started talking on our way to the dinning room then when food was served we ate and headed to our rooms during dinner i kept on seeing william glancing at my direction as i did the same the whole time.