chapter #6:the guys

kylies POV
*beep* beep* beep* ugh I hate waking up I wish I could just stay in bed and sleep all day.... I quickly turned of my alarm as it was becoming annoying, i looked at my phone to check the time and noticed it was 8am, damn today i woke up early i usually sleep until its 2pm but i guess living in a strangers house for the first time makes me insecure, as I got out of bed I chose my clothes. ugh I need to get some new shoes and jewelry, even though my closet consist of mostly shoes and pants, I hate skirts and dresses all that girly shit i mostly go for a tomboyish look I mean I still paint my nails cause I don't like them looking ugly and I also put makeup,I have a belly piercing and some other piercings on my ear, Katherine has some piercings on her ears she thinks their cute I mean I like them too but Katherine is girly she has mostly skirts and dresses in her closet I have to say Katherine has good taste in clothes even though she's girly anyway , I have a tattoo on my back, my parents don't know about this,because if I show them it they are gonna disapprove they think tattoos are only for ghetto people, and for people that are in gangs. I hate that my family discriminates people that are poor I mean most of them have to work every single day for hours just to earn a little amount of money,they come home and they have children to take care of, I think that it's something to be proud of, these people are hard working and deserve better but ,anyways my sister wants a tattoo on her wrist with the roman numbers XVII that's 18, I don't know the reason she wants the 18 I have to find out what it stands for but anyway I chose to wear today a white shirt that said wild at heart some ripped skinny jeans galaxy converse and a hat I placed my clothes on my bed then went to take a shower I took all my clothes of and then I noticed the stubble on my legs, damn I have to shave I don't want to have hairy ass legs I got in the shower and I put body wash on it smelled so good I put it all over my body then exfoliated my skin when I finished all my business it was already 9:00am damn I took 40 minutes in the shower well that's a first I usually take an hour but that's just 20 minutes of difference no biggie I put my clothes on then my earrings and watch I was about to head out then I heard someone knock on my door I opened it and I realized it was Robert that was standing right in front of me "hey Kylie do you want to hang out im bored and the other guys wake up like at 12pm" Robert said scratching his neck, I laughed and said "sure let me just go eat something because I'm starving" he nodded then said "oh ok well I'm making breakfast, if I say so myself I make some mean omelets." I answered "oh really well I'm looking forward for that breakfast so chop chop". he smiled ,then he started to head downstairs i followed and sat on the chair nearby, 10 minutes later breakfast was ready he headed toward the table and placed the food there and my stomach started grumbling really loud that Robert could hear I didn't really care so I waited till He was seated so I could start eating he sat down an said "dig in..." I smiled and ate it within seconds Robert just stared at me and I spoke "you know it's rude to stare when someone's eating" he chuckled and said "well most girls complain about how much calories their food has or how much sugar".....
"well I'm not most girls I really don't give a shit,if I get fat fuck it I love food till I die". he smiled at me and nodded "you know that's what I like about you ,your so care free I wish I was like that, I have to worry about college and what I'm going to do with my life I just don't really know what to do If I had a chance to be your age I would take it with no regret". I smiled and said "well you know I wish I was your age so I could get away from all my problems and my parents ever since my parents told me about the divorce I've been so worried, I don't want to leave Katherine she doesn't deserve something like this we both don't I just hope so much that we'll be together at the end." I looked at him insecure of what he'll say I didn't want him to feel pity for me I never liked that but I was surprised I was enveloped in a big bear hug by him I was startled but them hugged him with the same intensity he did to me, I started crying I felt warm,safe in his arms I liked the feeling I could stay there forever but then I pulled away from him then looked up at him directly at his eyes "thank you, thanks for being here, I needed that, honestly I never talked to someone this way", I said biting my lip and he smiled "I understand, I guess you just had to let it all go and it's fine, it's fine with me and to be completely honest your also the first person I feel like I could talk to without being judged or pressured about my future". I smiled and wiped a few stray tears of my cheek then I said "well you know I'm here to If you want to let me know about something I'm here I don't bite" he smiled at me and said thanks and with that we left the house to hang out I asked him if we could go to the mall he responded "sure I also need to buy a few clothes.". I smiled and said "omg yes can I choose your clothes". I asked he chuckled "ok sure but I get to choose some of your too, oh and no girly colors for me I like dark colors". I nodded and said "well that's one thing we have in common, hey I'm planning to get a tattoo and a piercing you wanna come." he smirked and said "you aren't even old enough to get a tattoo" I rolled my eyes and said "who cares I look 18 anyway, but just in case I brought my fake ID" he chuckled "wow your such a badass ,so what you planning on getting" ....... "probably a dream catcher near my ribcage and a feather right near my neck" i said happily then robert respoded well thats gonna hurt like a bitch so you gonna do that first or we gonna go shopping" .........
"first of the mall becuase if i do the tattoo first im gonna be in pain so yea" he nodded and said
"im starting to like you a lot kylie"....