Kurapika X reader

Warning ⚠️ smut 🤗

Y/n is currently in your room waiting for your best friend kurapika to come over but you get bored of waiting so you go take a shower to waste some time. As you get out you see kurapika on your bed and it startles you and you drop your towel. He looks you up and down smirking but looks the other way to try to hid it. Y/n blushes and runs back into the bathroom, Kurapika then looks back to see that your not their, he then gets up and walks to the bathroom.

Sees you standing their blushing and begins to walk towards you he then pulls you closer feeling your body. Your eyes get wide and you start blushing like crazy. Kurapkia then pulls you even closer with each others face just inches away. He leans but stops and asks if he can kiss you, you shake your head in agreement and he continues to move closer your lips touch and you begin to go rough he then does it at the same pace as you. He then pulls you even closer and you feel his dick as its hard and long.

Y/n then accidently drop the towel as kurapika walks backwards to your bed. He then breaks the kiss and looks down at your body he smiles again. He then ask for permission to take his clothes off to feel equal. As he begins to strip you can't but help to smile and blush as you see his perfectly sculptured abs and his dick. He then pulls you close again and you jump into his arms he grabs your ass to help with the support and sits down on the bed still in contact with the kiss.

You then push him on the bed getting on top of him kissing his neck down to his stomach. He then rolls you over so he's on top and starts kissing your neck 😏 he then starts to move down and he then spread my legs looking at you for permission. You shake your head in agreement he then begins to lick you pussy and y/n begins to moan pleasurable. He smiles in amusement he then begins to sit up and tease your opening with his dick and then slowly pushes it in as he sees you arch your back he pulls out.

Y/n looks at him asking what wrong, he then says " please tell me if I hurt you baby" you nod your head and he pushes it in. Y/n back arches as his dick touches your g-spot you then moan his name. Kurapika then chuckles in content, you then tell him your about to cum he then whispers "good" you smile at his comment it turned you on even more. As both of you guys finish up you get up and get dressed, Kurapika smiles at you and you smile back you then say "we should do that again" he nods in agreement and pulls you into another hug and you both lay down and tall about what were now ( your dating now)

524 words