Hisoka x reader

Tw aggressive touching

Y/n and Hisoka are driving back to his house after going to get dinner (you guys went to olive garden). He has his hand on your thigh and his other on the steering wheel he then looks at you with eyes filled with lust you know that look. As soon as you guys arrives to hisokas house he leans over to you and kisses you, it turned into a makeout session but he quickly pulls away and runs out of the car and straight to the door, you then quickly follow behind him.

As he shuts the door he grabs your waist and pulls you close he then grabs your ass and you jump. You then kiss his and he slowly walks to his room still in contact with the kiss. He then throws you on the bed taking  his shirt and his belt off along with his shorts and throwing them aside you then take yours off. He then gets on top you you and begins to kiss you aggressively he then travels to your neck and bites, he hears you moan and licks down your body to your stomach .

He then removes your skirt and starts rubbing circles on your clit through your underwear (Juicy 😅) He hears you moan and goes even faster. He then pulls them off with his teeth painfully slow, " daddy dont tease me" you say "its more fun that way" he adds.  He then starts to lick your pussy you then cum in his face as he gets up you see it all over his face and you laugh "you thinks its funny princess you won't be laughing".

You then get a jump in your stomach you then start to get up when. He jumps on top of you "where you going princess" he adds, then without a warning rams his dick into you, you scream out is pleasurable pain and start moaning. He then puts your legs on his shoulders for more access and goes faster as he hears your pleasing moans. He then takes it out and turns you over he then slips it back in he then smacks your ass harder then ever and you feel a tear go down your face he then slaps the other cheek causing another tear to fall as your screaming into the pilliow he goes even faster and you pick your head of for air and you moan his name causing him to go even faster.

After 20 minutes of his railing you, you lay on the bed out of breath panting with sweat dripping down your face you hear hisoka turn the bath on and he walks over to you still naked , brushing the hair out of your face and picking you up. He then walks you to the bathroom and puts you in the warm water gently . He then turns around "do you want to join me" you ask him politely.........." their was a silence he then turns around and smiles "of course" he replies and gets in on the opposite side and moves your legs so their  ontop of his, he then plays with your toes.

After about 30 minutes in the bath he then gets out and drys himself off and then does the same to you he then carries you to his bed since you can't walk from him railing you so hard. He then puts you on the bed and gets in on the opposite side with you and you cuddle up next to him kissing his cheek and telling you love him he then replies back " i love you to princess".