二十九

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"I was really out for that long?" I asked as I hugged a pillow tightly.

"Yeah. Why?" Ryujin asked, munching on a chip.

"Jungwon said he missed 5 days of cuddles."

"Pfft 5 days? You were like missing for 3 days and out for a week. I think your bae forgot how to count." Lia shook her head and gulped down the rest of her coke.

"Wow...."

"Wow? Dude you got hit in the head pretty hard. I'm shocked that it was only a week." Ryujin continued stuffing chips in her mouth. Lia slapped her hand away.

"Dude those chips are for Yena. Her boyfie brought them for her and here you are eating everything."

"Hey, she shouldn't be eating these stuff. She just recovered."

"Yeah yeah. Anyways, where did the prince go?"

"I dunno. He said to sort out some stuff with the ministers."

"Oh that. I think I know." Ryujin said.

"What?"

"Minah. Her father and whoever is in collusion with him."

"Oh..."

"They're responsible for the kidnapping. I'm sure your boyfriend is hella mad."

"Yeah."

"Ryujin nearly killed her."

"WHAT?!"

"No I didn't. I scarred her face."

"WHAT?!"

"Hey, it got her to confess. She only cares about her precious little face."

"BUT YOU-" A chip was stuffed in my mouth.

"You talk to much. It was very much needed."

"....."

"So anyways, on to the main point. You said you're Eunhee?" Ryujin mentioned.

"Yeah."

"How did you remember?"

"Maybe her being kidnapped triggered it." Lia shrugged.

"Yeah."

"And even after 18 years you still met the prince, fall in love, blah blah blah..."

"I guess."

"Whoah. I guess you and the prince really are soulmates huh?"

"Yeah."

"Aww so sweet." Lia said.

"Cringe." Ryujin shuddered and continued eating.

"Only you would say that. Anyways, Yena has to get ready for the ball."

"What ball?" Huh? I probably missed a lot.

"There's a ball to mark the end of the whole selection."

"Oh. Ugh can't that stupid sheep give me a break!?" I whined and plopped down on my bed.

"Did you just call me a stupid sheep?" I quickly sat up, seeing Jungwon peeking through the door. KAJCKSKSKFK SHIT

"U-uh...."

"Ouch."

"......."

"Yeah bye we're gonna go now." And my two friends hurried out as Jungwon entered, closing the door behind him. He quickly took his mask off.