chapter 2

"Okey so the next day our practice was finished pretty early..." Boboiboy said.

Flashback...

"Ahhh!! I am done for today... I just want to go home and lay my light body on the bed! Guys comm'on hurry up!" Gopal said.

"Yeah! But your body is not light Gopal. BTY it's not only you tired! Me too..and just want to lay down on my soft bed... aren't you Boboiboy?" Fang said.

Boboiboy was only thinking of that girl from yesterday. He didn't respond  his friend's question.

"Hello? Boboiboy?" Gopal said.

"Are you there? Boboiboy?" Fang said and shakes his hand infront of Boboiboy's face.

"Ah? What? What do you want guys?" Boboiboy said.

"Hey??? Are you in an another world? We were calling you for like thousands of times!!" Fang said and frowned.

"M-me? No. I am not? What are you talking about?" Boboiboy said.

"Then why are you shuttering?" Gopal said.

"M-me n-no when?"

"Hey! You are shuttering now!" Fang said.

"Hmmm...is it for a certain hijab wearing girl?" Gopal teased.

"Huh! How did you know? I -I mean how do...uh!! I mean no...n-no it's not!" Boboiboy said.

"Uh!huh! That's right. Great gopal! Good job!" Fang said.

"Ah!huh! When Gopal is here then nobody is as intelligent as him." Gopal said.

"Whatever...He is behaving like that when he met that hijabi girl. But seesh dude you don't even know her name!and you just saw her yesterday." Fang said.

"Hmmmm... Ying said it's called 'love at first sight.' " Boboiboy said and began to daydreaming again but Fang broke his dream by saying " what?! That round glasses?! What did she know about love? She is a shorty! And she called me spikey head yesterday!!! And even smack my head!!"

"What?! You two are now Boyfriends?! Why didn't you tell me???? I am single... *Wahhhhhhh* are you even friends of mine????" Gopal said.

"Gopal!!! It's not what it looks like me and that shorty ?! It's never ever going to happened!!!" Fang sternly said and gave a deathglare to Gopal.

"O-ok but it's...that... Now we have a lover boy..." Gopal said.

"Hmmm... really who it is?" Boboiboy said.

"Ofcourse you." Gopal said and gave a big hug to Boboiboy. And Fang join to.

"Guys...guys... it's not like that. Fang's right I don't even know if she likes me back. But I can try..." Boboiboy said.

"Oooooooooo.....lover boy is gonna try!!" Gopal said.

"Yeah.....he is going to try." Fang said.

"He grow up very quickly..." Gopal said.

"Yesterday he was a little child..." Fang said.

"And now look..." Gopal said.

"He have grown up...." Fang said.

"Wahhh! You are like my parents!" Boboiboy said.

"Hey dude Tokaba and aunt have said you are now under our control. They said to look after you." Gopal said.

"Seesh!! Every parents are like that!"

"My father isn't like that." Gopal said.

"Hmmm. he didn't even scold you. Cause he  Only smacks you

"Yeah! yeah! Now tease me how many times you want!" Boboiboy said and went towards the exit while stomping his foot.

"Hey!!! Boboiboy wait for us!!!" Fang and Gopal said and ran towards Boboiboy.

"Hey dude we were only joking... Don't get it seriously..." Gopal said.

"Yeah... gopal is right." Fang said.

"We will help you in this situation." Gopal said.

"Yes he is ri- wait what!?? I am not in this." Fang said.

"Boboiboy don't listen to him. We are with you."

"Awww... guys thanks. You're the best." Boboiboy said.

"Hmm...hmmm...now you have to give us a treat. Cause we are helping you." Gopal said.

"Gopal that's just great!!!!! Boboiboy I want 5box carrot doughnuts!!! Let's go" Fang said run towards the nearest resturant using his powers.

"Hey!!! Fang just wait for me!!!!" Gopal yelled and ran to catch-up with Fang.

"Great just great! I don't even need an enemy! Cause I have friends like that!" Boboiboy mumbled to himself. But go to his friends anyways.

So guys please forgive me.
It's a bit short.
But I will try to update it as fast as I could.

Because you know my school stuffs.

But anyways hope you enjoyed.