chapter 7

Guys before you start to read this chappy... I want to tell you something.

Today is the Birthday of my big sis!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you dear Glaciers_lovers ☺️
...........................................................

Well, now let's get into this chappy...

It was morning,Yaya went to the park early. She really wanted to meet her crush. Who knows, maybe he will ask her to be his, only his. Yaya was thinking good thoughts that she didn't realise she reached at the park.

Nobody was there. She checked the time on her wrist watch. It's still 7:25 a.m

She went to one of the benches and sat down. She began to scroll her phone. And saw a message from Ying.

She opened it and thought of answering it.

Ying:-
Hey Yaya. Are you coming to Boboiboy's soccer match or not?

'oh!! God!!! I literally forgot about that!!!' Yaya mentally slapped herself.

'But I am here waiting for my crush. I can't go there.' once again she thought.

Yaya:-
Sorry Ying I can't go. I am waiting for someone. Remember I told ya.

She texted back. And smiled. Suddenly she remembered one face in her heart.

'Boboiboy'

'strange why am I thinking of him?' she thought. Why am I feeling hurted and guilt?

She shrugged it off and closed her phone as she began to read a book... Ying gave her that. It's a novel about love. She didn't like this kind of story but though Ying told her to read that for once.

Time flies on...but no one came. Yaya forgot that she came here to meet someone cause she was into the book.

"Woahhhhh.... it's a good book." She said to herself.

Suddenly she realised that it's been two hours... but no one had come. She opened her phone and saw a notification from a familiar number.

Yaya, I want to say something to you, that I can't go today.  I lied to you.
I have May in my life so I just wanted to prank you. I don't like you. I love May. So... Bye.

Reading this her face became red in anger. "Why did I believe him???? He is really a playboy!!" She said to herself.

'You are intelligent that you tell it on the phone... if you came today and told me it, by yourself face to face.Then I don't think that you would have able to go home. BECAUSE I WOULD SLAPPED YOU HARD ON THE FACE!!!!! AND YOU HAD TO ADMITTED IN THE HOSPITAL!!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!!!'

She replied to the text.

And blocked his number.

"How could I believed him!!! I am angry on myself!!"

She sat on the bench sometimes more.
'why am I so fool?' she said to herself.
'it's my fault that I believed him'. She felt her tears are rolling down on her cheeks. She didn't wipe them besides she let them fall.

Moments later...

She still sat there thinking of the incident. And it started to rain.

God great, just great!...

She didn't have any umbrella. Her tears and the raindrops mixed and fell on her and on the ground. She still sat there didn't dare to walk away.
She covered her face with her hands as she looked down.

She didn't feel the rain anymore. What happened? Is the rain stopped already?

She looked up and see someone is holding a umbrella over her head.

"Boboiboy?" She mumbled. She sat properly and wiped her tears.
"What are you doing here? Don't you have the match?"

He didn't answered.

'strange today he is looking more cold then ever.' she thought. 'Is something wrong to him?'

"It's my fault. I am sorry. You invited me to your match but I missed it for a basterd who just broke my heart." She said and gave him a fake smile.

He didn't said anything besides he sat beside her.

"What are you doing here anyway?"

Now he opened his mouth. "Yaya, you know that I was worried sick about you."

Yaya slightly blush hearing him and gave a little smile.
"Why were you worried about me anyway?"

"Afterall I am your best friend after Ying for like two months."

Yaya thought for a moment and looked at him. Then nodded.

"Yeah you are." She replied.

"So, I am here to pick you up." He said.

At first she was shocked "Wait don't you have the match?" She asked.

"Yeah, I have but you don't have to think about it. We will win. Or I should say we have won it." He said again in a cold voice.

"What?!!!! You guys won already?!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! (≧▽≦)" She said.
Yaya smiled brightly.'Ahhh...my heart it's warmed after talking to him. Why do I always feel better if I talk to him?'

Seeing her smile Boboiboy's face turned red cause he was Blushing madly.

"Ohh.. my!!! What happened to you are you alright? Do you have a fever? Your face is red!!!!" Yaya worriedly said as she touched his forehead.

'Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Why she have to be this cute???? I am literally dying!!! Yaya did you cast a spell on me?' Boboiboy thought.

"Umm...no! I don't have a fever. But if you wait here some times more then... I am sure that you will catch a cold!! Now Let's go!" Boboiboy sternly said.

"Yeah yeah, let's go mom." She said teasingly.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing let's go." She said and began to walk towards his car.

Boboiboy smiled and went after her.
"Hey Yaya, slowly... the umbrella is in my hand!!! come here."

"Oh.. sorry." She came back and the began to walk side by side.

While going....

"Hey~~~ look a couple is going on a date." A little boy said to his friend.

"Hmm..you are right. Look they are sooooooo cute~~~" another one said.

And these two?

Well, the atmosphere between them was getting more awarked...

'children these days...' they thought.

They were Blushing madly and then got inside the car.

'strange isn't his eye colour is brown? Then why is it red today???' this one question was running in her head.

                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Meanwhile....

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhh.... Thunder is late!!!!! May be he is enjoying with her!!!! I wanted to go there!!! And look you guys mad me play a stupid match here!!!!!" Solar complaind.

"Yeah yeah... Then why did you lost in the game of 'rock  paper Scissors?' any ways it's a child's game!!"  Said Ying in a sarcastic tone then looked at shielda and began to giggle.

Fang and Gopal brusted out in laughter hearing Ying and seeing Solar's face.

"Ahhhh!!!! You guys are mean!!!"

                           XXXXXXX

so, guys hope you enjoyed...
Don't forget to vote and comment...
Bye~~
Have a nice day/night...