chapter 3

"Dude you don't even let me eat rightly!!! What kind of friend are you?and it's really an hour early. The bus will come an hour late." Gopal said as he went towards the bus station.

"Already says who ate two hamburgers, one extra large pizzas with extra cheese, two plate nudules , and one icecream!!!" Fang said.

"Hey I was about to order the chiken but Boboiboy told me it is time to go to the bus stop." Gopal said and frowned.

"Hey!!! I will buy you next time ok? Ok. then now let's go! Ying told me they are already at the bus stop." Boboiboy said.

"Wait wait wait... Who told you? That shorty? But how do you get her number?" Fang said.

"I can smell someone is jelaus...." Gopal teased Fang and then high-five with Boboiboy.

"Whatever! It's not like I am jealous or anything? Just asked! If I want then a lot of girls could give me their number without me asking them!" Fang said and began to laugh like a popularity maniac he is.

But Boboiboy and Gopal already left him on the road and went straight to the bus station.

"Hey! Guys wait for me!" Fang said.

At the station.....
"Hey Ying." Boboiboy said.

"Hi Boboiboy. Who is this?"

"Oh he? He is gopal." Boboiboy said as Gopal smiled.

"Hey lil sis! Nice to meet you!" Gopal Said.

"Hello big bro!!! Nice to meet ya' too. I am sorry I haven't talk to you yesterday." Ying said.

"It's ok. I didn't get that chance too."

"Ok. I want to meet you to someone." Ying said.

"Who is it Ying?!" Boboiboy said.

"Wait. Wait it's not who you're thinking."

"Ummm. What are you talking about?!" Boboiboy said with light blush in his cheeks.

"Meet-!"

"Shielda ?!" Both Boboiboy and Gopal said.

Shielda came and high-five with Gopal."Yup! It's me."

"Wait you guys know eachother?" Ying said confused.

"Ying. We work together in TAPOPS! I have told a quiet about them to you!" Shielda said.

"So you mean you are the Boboiboy?! The famous galaxy hero?!" Ying said almost cried.

"Ying!! Shhhhhh!!! Remember we are in public!!" Shielda said.

"Sorry!" Ying said and again whisper "I can't believe I am standing infront of Boboiboy. Kyaaaaaaaa!!! Wait that means Gopal and Fang also have powers?! Yes!!!"

Boboiboy only smiled.

"Hey! BTW where is that stupid spikey head?" Ying said.

"Oh you mean Fa-" Gopal said.

"Whom are you calling a spikey head?! Huh?!!" Some one said from behind Boboiboy.

"Ofcourse you! There is not any spikey head except for you!" Ying replied.

"Hey! Guys guys wait! We are not here for a fight." Shielda said.

"He/she started it first!!"both Fang and Ying said.

"Uhhh! Who ever started it stop!" Shielda said.

"Boboiboy she is there! Go and talk to her. Don't get nurvous just relax and talk casually." Gopal said shielda said.