chapter 9

Yaya went upstairs as Mrs Azzam told her. On every steps her heartbeat was increasing.

Ba-dump, ba-dump.

Yaya's POV..
What's wrong with my heart? Why is it beating so fast?

And the last step. I am standing infront of his door. Should I open it?

'bad Yaya!! Knock first will ya?' I scolded myself. I think my face is just as red as a Tomato.

I knocked two times. Knock! Knock!

But I didn't get any answers. I was worried. I decided to call him. "Umm... Boboiboy. Are you alright?"

I waited for answers but didn't get any. I didn't excepted that from him. Although it's a very short time of my life that I know him but some how I felt I know him. Heart to soul. I felt certain that he will always answer my calls. So I again made up my mind and call for him. But it was useless to call him again.

I didn't get any answers.

Due to the curiosity in my head and heart. I just opened the door, to meet up with a empty room.

Three walls of his room were painted orange where one side was painted dark blue, it had golden stars marks on it. A little model of the solar system was hanging from the celling. I didn't know, or Boboiboy never had told me before, that he has love for astrology.

In the centre of his room was his king sized bed. With white pillows and same orange blankets. In the wall selves, there were many books about space and about....

different planets??

Uhh.. where did he buy those? Nevermind, ohhh.. his news have often published in the newspapers of Malaysia. He had taken great care of the pieces of the papers. I saw the titles..

"Team xxxxxxxx has own the golden cup of the Soccer match again."

"Captain Boboiboy led his team to the trophy despite of having a sore leg"

And many more like these.  I literally had sparkles in my eyes. He is soooooooo cool.

Uhhh.. why am I such a bookworm. I should read the newspapers in my free time.

He is so famous comparing to me. I am nothing like him. So, it will be better if I don't tell him about that stupid crush of mine on him. It will be Better for him and for me.

I just looked around, overwhelmed by the beauty of his room. He had everything, everything which a lad should have by now. Everything is perfect and on it's own place. Suddenly something shiney caught my eyes.

It was so shiney and it was coming from inside a drawer of Boboiboy's bedside table. I was fighting with myself about pulling it or not. It was not like I will give up my curiosity eventually, I pulled the drawer loosing to myself and what it looked like was a photo stand?

Why did he put that in there? He should put it on the table where everyone can see it.  I reached out to pick it up but I couldn't as immediately I heard a noise. It seemed to be coming from the next door. I turned towards the door and the door opened.  As the door opened, I couldn't believe my eyes. There stood a very handsome man for whom my heart was beating fast.  Boboiboy, who had just taken a bath, stood stunned. He was looking so stunning. So, attractive that my heart skipped a bit.  I was as surprised to see him as he was to me. Blood was rushing to my cheeks turning them a brighter shade of red. No. Crimson. 

He had a towel wrapped around the lower body. Another one on his shoulder his hair was wet. It was like a man from another dimension came here just to show himself to me. Just to me. I looked at his face forgetting to blink. And I noticed a smirk appearing on his lips.

I was lost in my own world that I didn't show Boboiboy is taking steps towards me. I blushed hard. It was not possible to blush more cause I already was on the last level of blushing. But I tried to blush more. He was taking a step forward and I was taking one backwards until my back hit the wall, I guess?

He put his both hands by the two sides of my head and me standing still imagining the next activity. My breath hitched as he brought his face closer to mine, that smirk was still there. My head screamed to say something but my heart just wanted to follow him. I closed my eyes hoping to get what I imagined and then...

Still scrolling?

You will get what you want readers...

This time it will be here I promise.

Then I felt...

Sorry dear readers, I kinda didn't have any ideas..

Still don't know how is this story continuing...

Soooooooooo

Just go with the flow pleaseeeeeeeeee~~~~~

❤️❤️❤️
Don't forget to vote and comment. It means a lot to me.