2

Yuna POV

I was with Sunghoon when I saw a couple kissing each other I felt like they were quite familiar and then it struck to me...It was JIA and SUNOO!!! 

Sunghoon saw them too and we both rushed towards them.

"Jia, I think we should leave now. Come let's go." I said and took her away from him, from that hall and from that party.

I asked her driver to come to gate so that he can pick us and take us to her apartment.Soon the driver came and we got in.

"I want to kiss that handsome man a little more take me to him" she said in her dazed voice.

 "Yeah Jia we are going to his house so sit quietly. Okay?" I said knowing that if I said no then she would go crazy throwing a fit at me.

"Yaaaaay!!!!" she said in pure excitement.

While we were on our way to her home I was thinking as to why in the world did she kiss Sunoo? I know she wouldn't do it if she was normal.

I looked at Jia and she had fallen asleep already. She was definitely high but how? She hates drinking...then how did she get this high?

Once we reached her apartment and I took her to her bedroom and laid her on her bed.

Jia POV

When I woke up I felt like my head was gonna explode! But I can't stay in my bed any longer I had office to go to.

I quickly made some breakfast and put it on the dining table and went to switch the TV on . I put a random news channel but I had my eyes popping on what I saw next....

On the TV

The two CEO'S of Kim Corporation and JN group, Mr. Kim Sunoo and Ms. Yang Jia were seen kissing each other at the business party that happened yesterday evening. 

Are they in a relationship? If yes how long have they been together? The details are yet to be discovered.

Back to Jia POV

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" I need to call Yuna.

(A/n: So here it is...Chapter 2. I hope you guys enjoyed. I know the chapters are quite small but I assure you they will get better.☺☺

Till then bye!!💜💜)