25

Jia POV 

Today, I am here in my washroom, waiting to know whether I am pregnant or not. I was feeling a little sick these days so I told Sunoo to go get the kit for me. He was so excited when I told him about it. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I check the result and its negative.

I was disappointed. 

I came out of the bathroom.

Sunoo came to me and asked, "What is it??"

I looked down and answered, "Negative."

"Hey...it's alright...we can try again." He tried to console me.

Later that day Sunoo did so many things to make me happy. He made lunch, forced me into making a tik tok and did the most funniest things to make me laugh. He is sooo sweet. 

Time skip 

Sunoo POV 

Today is Jia's birthday. She made a cake on my birthday but I don't know how to make a cake. But I have bought something for her which I know she will love. I got her a dog. She told me that she wanted one the other day. I had asked Sunghoon huyng to care of it till today.

Jia just came out of the bedroom. "Jia! Good morning. Come sit here fast!" I said as I made her sit on the couch. 

"Woah! What happened Sunoo?" She asked.

"You will know. Just sit here and close your eyes. I will be right back." I said and I went to get the puppy. I got it and put it on her lap and said, "Now open your eyes." She finally saw the puppy.

(A/n: The puppy shown here is a Saint Bernard

(A/n: The puppy shown here is a Saint Bernard. I really love this breed a lot.)

"Happy Birthday Jia." I wished her.

"OH MY GOD! A PUPPY!" She exclaimed and stood up to hug me. "Thank you soo much, Sunoo!" She continued.

"We can first become dog parents you know." I said.

She smiled at me and said, "Yeah!"

"What would you name it?" I asked.

She thought for a while and said, "We will call him KAIZER."

"Kaizer it is then." I said while looking at the puppy.

Time skip

Sunoo POV 

In the evening, we decided to go out for dinner. I was ready and was waiting for her to come down. She finally came down wearing this.

I went close to her and said, "You look great!" I pecked her lips and continued, "Like always

I went close to her and said, "You look great!" I pecked her lips and continued, "Like always."

"You don't look handsome today though." She said.

"Huh?" 

"You look cute!!" She said pulling my cheeks. I smiled and said, "Let go now. Yeah?" She hummed and went to the car. 

We reached the place. It is our favourite restaurant. I went to her side and opned the door for her to come out. She came out but walked a few steps and she collapsed. I held her before she could reached the ground. I tapped her cheeks gently. "Jia, wake up please. But she didn't. I carried her in bridal style and put her in her seat. I quickly drove to the nearest hospital. 

Time skip

After the doctor was done checking her, I went to him and asked, "Doctor, what happened to her? Is she fine?" 

"She is completely fine, she is just pregnant. Congratulations, Mr. Kim!" He said. 

"Oh my god! Thank you doctor!" I said and hugged him in excitement. "Sorry." I said pulling away. I was embarrassed at what I did.

He only chuckled and said, "It's okay Mr. Kim, it's quite normal to react that way." He left after that.

Time skip 

Jia POV 

I woke up to see that I was at the hospital.

"Jia, how are you feeling now?" Sunoo asked. 

"I am fine but why am I here?" I asked.

"You collapsed when we were going to the restaurant so I bought you here." He replied.

"Oh! What did the doctor say? What exactly happened to me?" I asked.

"He said that you are fine, you are just pregnant." He said. I was shocked. I couldn't believe what he just told me. 

I am pregnant?!

"Oh my god! Really??" I asked him.

"Yeah, it's your birthday but you gave me the biggest gift of my life." He said.

"Oh my god Sunoo! I AM PREGNANT!" I said as I hugged him. Today is the best day of my life. I am so happy. I can't wait to tell everyone about it. They would also be so happy to hear it. Especially Eomma, she has been waiting for so long. 

Two Years Later 

Author POV 

Sunoo and Jia have been living happily during the last two years. They now have a daughter named Aera. She is the best thing that happened to them. 

Sunghoon and Yuna have a daughter too and her name is Soojin. She is three months older than Aera.

They are all well settled now but let's not forget it all started with that one kiss. 

(A/n: Finally!! This story has come to an end. 🥳🥳 Thank you so much for reading it till the end. I hope you enjoyed it. So till we meet in next story, bye!! 😊😊💜💜🤗🤗)