16

Sunoo POV

I woke up an saw Jia was sleeping beside me. I looked at her.

(A/n: Imagine it's Sunoo

(A/n: Imagine it's Sunoo.)

So beautiful.

 She looked so peaceful. I was about to run my fingers through her hair but she woke up.

"You are awake? Let me check the temperature first." She said and went to get the thermometer.

 "I am fine now." I said. "Yeah. But still. I need to check." She said checking my temperature.

"98F ! That's good. Go to your room a freshen up. She said and left the room.  

I went up and did my morning routine and came down. I saw the dining table and today there were two dishes. "Eat up. I will go get ready." She said. 

"First finish your breakfast and then go get ready." I suggested.

 "Okay." She said looking at me and then sat in front of me. After breakfast I told Jia that I will be going to the office and left.

At Sunoo's Office

Sunoo POV

I entered my office and Sunghoon hyung was already there, waiting for me.

 "So any luck?" He asked.

"What luck?" I asked in confusion. 

"I mean did Jia forgive you?" He asked.

"Yeah. She did." I said and told him everything that happened yesterday after I went home.

"Hmmm....no wonder you looked tired yesterday. Good that she forgave you." He said.

 "Yeah. Thank God." I said. 

He thought for a while and asked, "Sunoo, do you by chance like her? I mean...you were so restless yesterday knowing she didn't forgive you...then you also asked her to sleep with you."

"No hyung...it's just what I said was wrong. And also...I need someone to sleep with me when I am ill. That's it." I defended myself.

"Hmm... fine then." He said and went.

I don't like her, do I?

At Jia's Office

Jia POV

I was at my office and Yuna came in.

"So what happed yesterday? Did you forgive Sunoo?" She asked.

"Umm....yeah I did" I said and told her everything and I could see that she was surprised.

"Wow! That's a lot to happen in one night!" She said.

"Yeah. Kind of." I replied.

"Jia can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Yeah sure...go ahead." I told her.

"Don't you think you like Sunoo? You literally forgave him so easily and then you took care of him, got scared for him and then even agreed to sleep with him. You wouldn't have done that earlier...you know when all of this didn't happen." She said

 "No Yuna, it's nothing like that. You are thinking too much." I said.

"Okay if that's what you say." She said and she left.

I don't like him, do I?

(A/n: I am sooo sorry for such a small chapter but the next one is big. Wait for it!!😊😊)