20

Sunoo POV

Oh god! This was the only thing I was sacred of...

But I need to do it. It's just a dare...

I went closer to her, she was looking at me. We were a few inches away from each other when I stopped. I looked at her as if I was asking for her approval and her nod was the answer. So leaned in our lips were literally touching and then I went for it. I kissed her. Softly. I closed my eyes and she kissed me back. I was shocked at first but continued. We were in a perfect sync. As if two matching pieces of a puzzle. It was like her lips were made for mine. My hands trailed all over her back and her hands roamed in my hair. We were lost in our own world. As I explored every corner in her mouth, I started coming down leaving wet kisses until I reached down her neck. She moaned slightly and I knew it was her sweet spot. I started sucking on it.

Author POV

When Sunoo and Jia's little make out session was going on others slowly left the place. They were steamy enough to...you know...

"Oh! I do want a grand kid but I think you should do your business in your room." Mrs. Kim spoke and interrupted them. Mr and Mrs.Kim along with Mr and Mrs. Yang were standing there.

Both of them flinched and separated from each other immediately.

Jia ran to their room. Sunoo cleared his throat. He was red like a tomato. He saw Mr. Yang staring at him so he bowed a full 90 degrees bow and left.

Neither Sunoo nor Jia spoke to each other that much after the incident.

Time skip back to Seoul

Jia POV

We were now back and our daily routine started. I was working on a file when Yuna came in.

"So...how was the weekend vacation??" She asked teasingly.

"About that..." I said and told her the whole story. Her mouth was wide open.

"One thing is obvious after this... You have officially fallen for Sunoo." She stated.

She is right I can't deny it anymore.

I then said something I thought I would never say in my life, "I have fallen in love with Kim Sunoo!"

"Yay!" She exclaimed and she hugged me.

Sunoo POV

I was so confused about the incident. I spoke to Sunghoon hyung and he told me that I definitely liked her. I just laughed it off at that time but I have been thinking about it all day and I realized that he was right.

I lover her. I love my wife.

"I LOVE YOU, KIM JIA!!" I shouted.

Today is the happiest day of my life. When I went back home and I saw her, I was sooo happy. She looked so beautiful. We had dinner in silence but it wasn't uncomfortable.I came to my bedroom.

Now the real question is, does she love me back??

(A/n: A small chapter again.... I am sorry. But wait for the next chapter guys!!😊💜💜)