34

1 week later

I aroused from my long dreamless sleep, i glance beside me..As usual, he wasn't there anymore, i sighed "You're always gone whenever i wake up" Y/n's lips shaped into a sad frown.

She turn her head to see a brown note with a hand written words on it, that saids:

"I had a meeting to attend with Mr.Shin hao"

She read the letter, "I hope you don't come late this time" She keep the note from her hands, she place it on her fancy black bag..She dressed herself for work, she lastly wear her simple makeup..She grasped her phone which is placed on top of the table.

"Yoongi, please pick me up" She leaned her phone on her ear as she spoke on the phone, she usually calls yoongi to pick her up from home and go to the company..Or whenever she's bored, he would always accompany her.

"Good morning, yoongi" She saw the car arriving, he slid the car window down and put his elbows on the drivers side window, "Hey, y/n.." He said with his affiliative smile, "Hop in" Y/n's frown became upside down, nodding..As she went inside the car "So, did you already eat?" He asked, raising his eyebrow..She shook her head "Not yet, but I'm okay" He nods, "I understand"

The drive was hushed, the drive wasn't awkward.. It's just relaxing, y/n gaze out of the car window, watching the view of her eyes move backward as he drives.."I miss you, jungkook.. You're not talking to me that much anymore" She murmur, pressing her soft lips together.."I wonder what's happening in that meeting, you're so hectic these days"

As she gaze back at yoongi's eyes, she caught him looking at her..He immediately look away when she gaze at him, he cleared his throat.."Anyways, we're here" Y/n expected that they're now in the company building but instead, they were in a pancake and café shop.

"So, shall we go?" He said in his deep calming voice, she furrowed her dark brown eyebrows "Yoongi, why are we here?" He sighed, "You didn't eat yet, so i take you here on my grandfather's café and eat with you" He waited for her choice if she would go or not, she wore her long peach-colored coat..And nod with a smile plastered on her lips, "Mhm, let's go for now".

He ran to the front-passenger side, opening the door for her..She suddenly remembered jungkook, when he opens the sedan for her..Her lips turned into a frown, "Jungkook" She thought, she came back to reality when yoongi wave his hand..He chuckled because of her flustered expression.

"You're still sleepy, aren't you?" She lips form into a wide smile, she laughed.."Well i suppose" He look into her dazzling eyes "Let's go" He offered his hand, "Why do his actions were just like jungkook's?" She mumbled, she place her hand on top of his palm and then went down on the car..She smiled, "Thank you, jungk— I mean yoongi" He let go of her soft hand.

He went on the door to open it for her once again, "You're such a gentleman, once again thank you" She said, making him giggle..As they entered in the café, the smell of vanilla scent and fresh pancakes went in her nostrils.

"Follow me" She bob her head in agreement, they went on the counter to tell their order.."What can i get for y— Oh Mr.Min" A young boy in his 19's widen when he saw yoongi in front of his eyes, "Where's grandpa?" He look around at the counter, "Wait I'll call him, just for a moment, Mr.Min" He ran to the kitchen.