Episode Two-Despair Begins

Everyone stood in shock not knowing what to do. To escape they need to find the traitor. Then there was the time limit and forbidden action to worry about. The attacker only reveals themselves once the timer hits zero but nobody would know who it is then.

Everyone was thinking those thoughts until Munakata broke the silence. "We need to decide who the attacker is and kill them before they get to us." "Kyosuke I'm sure we don't have to go that far." He looked down at Chisa her eyes were sparkling as Munakata looked directly into them. Fine, he said when we fined the traitor we'll restrain them and bring them in for questioning.

"Like that worked out fine last time." It was Asahina who of course got annoyed by Munakata's orders. "Excuse me girl I don't know what your thinking right not but you don't defy me." Asahina slowly walked up to him. "All I'm saying is that when we fined the attacker you'll just have your lap dog beat them until they die." Of course, she meant Juzo who suddenly ran up looking like he was about to punch her but he stopped.

"What did you say bitch I'll kill you." That caused Hina to step back. Sakakura had a smirk on his face until Sakura stepped up. "You won't threaten her again I'll make you regret it." Suddenly Sakakura slowly pulled out a knife bringing it upwards about to slash Sakura until he was stopped.

Blood started dripping it was Gozu he just grabbed the blade with his bare hand breaking it. His eye glowed red and somehow making his muscles swole up even more. "That's enough killing won't get us anywhere it won't bring hope." Munakata then walked up to Gozu opening up his katana. "Some sacrifices are worth it, it's all in the name of hope that's why I think we should vote who the killer is right now."

Everybody pointed at Naegi except his classmates and Gozu. Kyosuke then walked up looking like he was about to bring his katana down before he could he was tackled by Mukuro. She was about to stab him until Bandai opened the doors "Everyone where all being broadcasted we'll be saved rainbows are going to shoot out now it's a miracle." Everyone just ignored Bandai but they knew that there being monitored now so they knew that the traitor is in the building.

"Everyone, we should just calm down if we fight were letting despair win". Tengan said he had a little smirk on his face that didn't go unrecognized by Kyoko. "Chairman with all due respect you know that there will be bloodshed some of us will have to be sacrificed." Munakata stared directly at Makoto while saying that causing Mukuro to stand in front of him squeezing his hand. "You have gone insane Munakata killing each other won't bring hope."

That caused Munakata to draw his blade. "If you don't agree that must mean you sided with the remnants you have to be eliminated." Juzo went around wrapping his arms around Tengan holding him in place. "You should be honored chairman this is an act of kindness." As the blade swung down a fire extinguisher hit it causing the room to go up into smoke.

This caused some of the directors to panic making them sprint out of the room. Leaving Tengan, Gozu, and Mondo against a crazed Kyosuke, Juzo, and Sonosuke. As they battled Mukuro was running looking around as she locks her eyes on Naegi. "Makoto hurry up we can't stay in this area we have to run." Makoto looked up at Mukuro with some sweat on his face. "Trust me Mukuro I would love to but I can't." Makoto lifted his arm up showing his forbidden action "Running in the hall"

This left Mukuro stunned but then she blushed a little "Naegi hop on my back I'll carry you." Makoto walked over hiding the redness on his face as he was picked up by Mukuro as they started to run this gave Makoto some dizziness. When they got far enough Mukuro gently places Makoto down. From the corner of her eye, she sees Aoi and Sakura. Asahina's eyes brighten as she runs up to Mukuro hugging her. "I'm so happy you two are alright don't go running off again." Aoi's cheeks puffed up looking at Sakura making her giggle quietly. "Asahina is right we can't get split up again so we need to find Kyoko and Mondo." Everyone nodded in agreement until the hallway started to shake. It sounded like large footsteps getting closer.

"Naegi get behind me I'll protect you." Naegi got behind Mukuro he didn't know what was about to happen but he always appreciated Mukuro defending him I mean that is her job. The noise gets closer finally revealing Gozu on the floor with Munakata stepping out. "There you are I'll correct my mistake and kill you." Munakata was running closer until Gozu threw a busted-up piece of the wall hitting Munakata in the arm temporarily disarming him.

"I won't let you kill anyone asshole you crossed the line The Great Gozu will stop you even if it costs my life." Gozu was running up with a pipe about to strike Munakata until he grabbed his katana to defend himself. "So you have turned despair to who did this to you friend." Gozu was struggling to get the upper hand. Out of nowhere, a fire extinguisher was thrown hitting Munakata in the face. "Great throw Asahina time to leave." Gozu started running up making everyone step back his eyes glowed red as he jumped up slamming his elbow onto the floor crushing it making an escape route.

Mukuro picked up Naegi as they ran down the debris escaping from Munakata as he threw his Katana at the door. He decided not to follow wanting to meet up with Juzo to see if he captured the chairman. "I'm sorry for not helping warrior Gozu." That caused the group to stop as Sakura showed her forbidden action "Getting into a fight." This caused everyone to show their forbidden action except for Mukuro. "Mukuro are you alright." Makoto grabbed Mukuro by the shoulder. "Yeah, I'm fine just not comfortable to show it yet." Makoto hugged her letting Mukuro know that she wasn't alone. The moment was broken up by some distant grunting.

The figure was Bandai who looked extremely excited to see them but they couldn't tell. "I'm so happy to see you all again the sun is slowly coming out to spread its light on the flowers." That made everyone smile a little. "Alright everyone we have 10 minutes left let's go somewhere the attacker wouldn't look." Gozu stated as he leads everyone to this pharmacy-looking room. 8 minutes passed as everyone looked tense Bandai was laying down in the corner while Sakura and Aoi were next to each other on the other side of the room. Mukuro was sitting down next to Naegi as she leaned her head on his shoulder. "I don't want to lose you Naegi you give so much hope to me I can't imagine life without you."

Makoto started playing with her hair. "Don't worry Mukuro I'm not going anywhere after all I'm the lucky one if your close nothing bad will happen to you." This made Mukuro have a half-smile. There was a muffled laugh it was coming from Gozu. "Naegi it is an honor to be around you as the symbol of hope you spread it around to everyone." Makoto blushed a little. "I'm flattered but it isn't that big of a deal." Gozu then walked up crouching down smacking his hand on Makoto's shoulder it felt like 1,000 pounds for him. "Nonsense we brought you in because you are hope itself you remind people to keep pushing forward for a brighter future so carry your name with pride were all rooting for you asshole." With that, the timer hit zero, and one by one they all drifted to sleep. Who will be the attacker's first victim?

Hello everyone I just wanna say thank you to everyone who read the first chapter of my story and we're actually almost at 100 reads which is really exciting so I guess I'll see you in the next episode. (Total Word Count 1400)