Episode Four-Dear Despair

Hi everyone so I just thought that I would say thank you to everyone for reading my story also I'm going to be changing up the writing style a little. Took a bit longer than I wanted but hope you enjoy

There she was a bloody corpse one single stab wound to the right side of her chest along with broken arms.

Makoto: How could this happen we were barricaded in how could the attacker get in here.

Gozu: I'm not sure but whoever it is we will find them and bring them to justice for her Sakura was a great warrior.

Makoto: The attacker must have had some sort of way to get in like a secret entrance.

Aoi: Or maybe it was you.

Asahina looked over at Mukuro with nothing but hatred in her eyes.

Mukuro: What why would you think it's me.

Aoi: It's you I know it's you it has to be you after all you are Junko's twin you would be involved.

Makoto: Asahina you're being ridiculous Mukuro wouldn't kill Sakurai she wouldn't kill any of us were all friends.

Aoi: Your wrong Naegi I know she did it.

Asahina fell down as she started to burst into tears Bandai ran over giving her a needed hug.

Daisaku: We can't let this happen again we need everyone to come together like the dancing wolves.

Everyone agreed as they went to find the chairman Bandai stayed with Asahina putting his jacket over Sakura.

Gozu: We must get to the comms room to let everyone know the situation.

Mukuro: Where is that exactly.

Gozu: It should be right over here.

There was a sudden pause, a bunch of debris was blocking the way to the commutation room.

Makoto: Gozu can't you just bust through it.

Gozu: I'm afraid not the building is damaged severely I don't want to risk it collapsing on us.

Mukuro: Wait do you hear that noise.

Mukuro walked in front of Naegi to protect him from what was to come.

???: Please let me stay with you guys I'm scared.

Mukuro had her knife out ready to attack as the figured turn the corner to face them.

Makoto: Wait Miss Gekkogahara how did you get here.

Mukuro put the knife back in her pants.

Miaya: I just woke up I'm so lonely please help me!

Makoto: It's alright no need to panic but can you help us out with something.

Miaya: Anything to stop this game.

Makoto: I understand that you have a camera system that lets you check the security does that have a map so we know a different way to get to the comms room.

Miaya: You got it give me one second ah here we go.

Gekkogahara's A.I. pulled out a map revealing 2 different routes.

Gozu: Alright let's get going before those get blocked off as well.

They were making smooth pace until they ran into 2 figures and suddenly a knife was hurled at Naegi.

Mukuro: Naegi!

Makoto: I'm fine Mukuro but Gozu.

Gozu had the knife lodged into his hand blood was spilling everywhere.

Sonesuke: Big mistake coming here Ruruka get behind me.

Gozu: We mean no harm please just let us get to the comms.

Sonesuke: That Mondo guy was pretty easy to beat maybe you'll be a challenge.

Gozu: Naegi take Mukuro and Miaya to the comms room.

Makoto: I can't what about you Gozu.

Gozu: Just do it I'll be fine jackass.

Naegi did what Gozu said as He ran to the comms room with Ikusaba and Gekkogahara.

Sonesuke: You should go too.

Ruruka: But I-

Sonesuke: It's fine I'll be fine.

Ruruka: Alright be safe for me.

Sonesuke gave a half-smile as he ran over to Gozu to clash.

_______________________________________

Kyoko Kirigiri pov:

"Time to find everyone else maybe Naegi knows we're the first victim is."

???: If you go maybe I can help.

"Who's there show yourself no need to hide unless you're Enoshima."

Koichi: Well I think I'm a better option and I see you have two more friends here.

"Ryota and Mr.Chairman? What are you doing."

Kazuo: I need to end this I'm going to find Munakata he has lost sight of real hope and if we want to restore the foundation I need to stop him.

Ryota: Mr.Chairman what are you saying are you going to ki-kill him.

Kazuo: If it comes down to that I will.

Koichi: What about Sakakura even Yukizome what happens when they try to attack you.

Kazuo: Oh I'm sure I won't have to worry about them.

"Why is that Mr.Chairman you don't have backup."

Kazuo: Munakata's pride is too high if he truly thinks that I'm part of the despairs then he won't let anyone else kill me.

"Is that so how are you going to get to him then."

Kazuo: I'll just have to find him that should be simple enough.

Ryota: Mr.Chairman what are we going to do then.

Kazuo: Right Mr.Kizakura I would like you to stay with Kirigiri and Mitarai and keep them safe.

Koichi: You can count on me, sir.

Kazuo: Alright I'll be going now I swear I'll bring back hope.

"I wonder what he means by that I'll guess I'm going to have to wait, now to find the body and gather evidence."

"Alright, I'll be going to find the body whoever it might be.

Koichi: Not so fast I'll be accompanying you, you can't be wandering around alone.

Ryota: He is right we need to stick together so we don't get killed.

"Fine but try and keep up with me and my investigation."

Koichi: Alright let's go come on shorty.

Ryota: I'm not that small compared to you.

Timeskip to something because I can't think at the moment
_______________________________________

"Here a giant hole I'm guessing we can start from here and begin the investigation."

Ryota: Are you sure this where the body is.

"If I wasn't sure we wouldn't be here."

Ryota: That makes sense I guess.

"We got to the end of the hallway as I opened the door I saw Ogamis cold dead body I didn't feel anything at the moment but I won't let her death be in vain."

Koichi: Sorry to interrupt your investigation but there is something you need to see.

"If it helps fine show me."

I walked over with Kizakura and what I saw brought me on the edge of tears it was Bandai and Asahina both dead right next to each other I swear I'll find who did this and I'll kill them for you 2 and everyone else.

Total Word Count 1107