Epilogue

"Nothing lasts forever"

It was a sunny Monday, where a small family was playing outside in the backyard. A father layed with his daughter on the Gras enjoying the warm feeling. The sun was caressing both their faces. The comfortable silence was interrupted by laugher of a young woman "what are you both doing?".
"Mommy! We were waiting for you!" said a little girl with a bright smile on her face. The woman walked out of the house with a bowl of sweets in it.
As soon as the man and the little girl the candy saw, both stood up and ran to the mother. "hey hey! Be patient" the woman held the bowl above her head, but soon it was snatched out of her grasp "i don't think so. (Y|N) run!"
"Hey!". The girl ran to her father while her mother was chasing her, ready to beat the two candy loving rats.

"mom can i help you cook?"
"Of curse honey, since daddy doesn't help us, he ain't getting anything to eat" Said the woman with a closed eye smile. "I HEARD YOU" yelled her husband. "as you should" responded she.
In the end all three cooked together, even though (Y|N) almost started a fire.

(Y|N) stood in her room while forming a triangle with her thumb and index finger while concentrating her chakra.
Poof
She girl opened her eyes only to see her younger twin brother looking at her with wide eyes. "YOU DID IT!"
He yelled as he pulled her into a hug.
"YOU DID IT! YOU DID IT! NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE ME!"
"I DID IT! MOM, DAD COME HERE DID IT!". Their parents came within seconds bursting into their room.
Both yelled "WHAT HAPPEND-". They couldn't even finished their sentence when they saw both children hugging each other.
He was visible for everyone now.

She would often dream about her childhood where everything was still fine. She often asks herself if she choose the right path. Was Was doing the right thing? When will the time come she has to leave her student, the child kushina and Minato who she both loved dearly. The only person who is there for her is her younger brother. Both tired of this cruel world, waiting for their fate to come. What if she hadn't met him? What if she didn't make a promise?!
Tears were flowing down her cheeks while she was covered with one of her arms her eyes. She was crying but wanted to stay strong.
So she put on a smile while crying alone.

She held a picture of her and her family in her hands. A picture with her lovely mother, father, her dear brother and herself. All four of them standing in front of their house, smiling while both children were standing in the middle. Both parents squatting next to them. She caressed the faces of her parents with her thumb.
"Hey (Y|N), are you ready?"
The now teenager put the picture on her desk and tuned around to be met with her brother "yes, i am"
Like this she left her dear home.

---------------

Hello dear reader!

This is my first time writing a story so i hope you enjoy!
English isn't my first language so if i misspell something i would appreciate if you tell me. 😅
In this story your going to have a twin brother called satoru (L/N).
I gave him a name because i think it would be to messy if i let everything be decided by you. Like i mean in every sentence (B/N)... I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT TO MUCH INFORMATION TO INSERT IS TO MUCH FOR ME. 😂

If someone didn't understood what the epilog was trying to say im gonna quick explain to you :
Everything wrote in this font (i don't know what it's called) is presents memorys from the reader. Memories of some part of their life, which will be mentioned in the story further.