Sometime later..

So I did find somewhere to stay at, I'll just call it a temporary base for now, I may end up moving around a lot...

But I don't know yet, so who knows, now I have to figure out how to hunt for myself and all that.

But I also found out I had a bit of a hea-skull injury on the back of my skull, how I found that out? Well I put on of my hands back there and then I felt a lot of pain from barely any pressure at all.

So I've also been working on seeing if I can use healing magic but until then I found something to cover my skull and wrap it around as a make shift bandage for now.

But I still had to do things.

I thought and went out starting to see what are the best ways for myself to hunt out here and to search for places i can hunt at.

Which actually didn't take me too long since I was swimming pretty fast, which somewhat surprised me but I shrugged it off. Though I wonder what I look like? I didn't get much of a chance to look at myself besides my tail, which was a dark blue with red circles on it.. hmm you know what that reminds me of a sans...

Oh! Right! His name was killer! I wonder why did my tail remind me of killer though...I frowned as I quickly brought home my food after I finished hunting, I glanced around my temporary base and fixed it up even more and started to eat my own food that I hunted and caught.

Hmm well at least I somewhat know of things I can and what I shouldn't eat..I thought and put the rest away with the help of my magic to keep it and all...

Yeah I figured using some magic on some food to help it stay good, though I don't know how long that's I'll last or the actually food would last.

And I wasn't going to waste any food at all, I don't like wasting food, when I can help it, I'll eat it all by myself if I have to.

I thought and swam around the little base for a bit, just looking around it to make sure it was safe to sleep in and other things.

After a long while of doing that, I nodded to myself, good. This base is alright to stay in, I decided.

So I made myself a little area to sleep on for the night and closed my eyes, pretty relaxed.

~change POV~

Where are you? The skeleton mer thought, glancing around with a hint of concern.

Kills been gone for a lot longer then usual when he's hunting, maybe someone should have gone with him when he went to hunt?

The mer thought with a bit more worried now, he hasn't been able to find killer anywhere, but he did find..something else...and he's not sure it's a good thing...

So the mer headed back to his ground to inform them on some things and about not finding killer...

____*____*___*___*____*__*____*____
And done with 558 words, sorry it's short but I literally had no ideas for this chapter or any chapters after.

So this ended up being a short chapter.

Though I hope it was interesting enough.

Hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Fresh, error, ink
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Dusttale, dust
Horrortale, horror
Killertale, killer
Xtale, cross
Aftertale, geno
Reapertale, reaper
Epictale, epic
Underswap, blue

Xxxx