Passing out again sucks

It was after I just left my base when a huge headache hit me right in my skull.

I winced and my hands went up to rub a bit at my skull, why did I just suddenly get a headache? And why does it hurt so much?

Even my headaches from my past life didn't hurt this much..I thought and shook my head, 'oh I shouldn't have done that, it made it hurt worse..' I thought dismayed by that.

It...really hurts...I thought as a confused and pained look crossed my face before I passed out right outside my base.

~memory? Dream? Start~

I woke up, looking around before I see sunken ships area..

Huh..strange..where am I? I thought feeling a bit confused, then I heard a voice call out to me.

"______! Come back inside! The others brought some food that they hunted!" I heard and turned to see another skeleton mer, I couldn't hear any names or see what they looked like since their faces were blurrier.

But I followed them inside to a giant cave that was nearby the shrunken ships, glancing around it, feeling very curious about this place..it feels...homey...like I belonged here...which was a bit strange but it just...felt so right to be here... I thought and looked up to see a black kraken.

I wasn't afraid nor did I really react much besides smiling for some reason.

I saw that the black kraken and another mer like Skeleton glowed a certain color. I looked to see the glowing yellow one who helped prepare the food with two of the others and blinked.

I watched them prepare it for a few before they finished.

"Let's eat." The other one said and we all headed closer to eat, two of them not eating and looked like they were waiting.

I eat along side the others before we finished up our food, the others helped clean each other as the one who was waiting came over to eat, hmm he eats pretty fast.

It must have been why he waited to eat so he didn't accidentally eat from our proportions. I thought and helped clean him up a bit and he did the same for me.

I looked back to the others who already were cuddling the krakens tentacles and were fast asleep as the one who I helped clean up, went over to do the same.

I blinked before I stared at the kraken, I was silent for a few minutes, just staring at him.

"...you should eat now.." I told him.

"....I will in a bit.." he responded back to me, his tentacles moving and gently grabbing me and bringing me closer to him.

I stared at him and started feeling tired, I stubbornly kept myself awake and stared at him.

My eyes started to shut on their own as the sleepiness started getting to me.

"Good night..killer.." he told me as I was nodding off.

"....night nightmare..." I responded before falling asleep.

~end~

I shot up into a sitting position after I woke up, startled by my strange dream memory thing..it happened again.. was it a memory? I think it was definitely a memory, so I should try and pay more attention to it next time..when I get the chance too...

I frowned, still wondering if something happened to other killer, or did I accidentally take over his body and accidentally leave nightmares gang of this au?

Oof that would have been bad, if I did accidentally take over killer and left, they might have thought the worse has happened or something...that is if I accidentally took over his body, in which I don't think I did...I hope... Still I don't know how I even ended up in this body in the first place, or am I really am killer just with memory lost and just other memories are hitting me from a previous life?

But why were they a bit blurred out to me in the dream.. memory..? I'm a bit confused if I was just killer with another set of memories and memory loss. It would certainly..explain a few things..

I thought feeling confused before I felt a bit hungry and decided to shrug it off until after I eat.

Which means back to going to my hunting grounds to hunt some prey down. I thought and headed out to my usual hunting grounds of this area. I tracked a prey down before I quickly ended it for them, and I grabbed them before I started dragging them back to the base.

When I entered my base, I quickly cleaned it up a bit and started to prepare it the same way I saw it done in my strange dream.

When I finished and started eating, I smiled, it tasted alright.

I mean I wasn't an expert at cooking, let alone doing it or anything similar to it underwater but I can try.

I thought and finished it up and putting it in my magic container to make sure it didn't spoil or anything.

There, I can save it for later I thought and started thinking about the memory Dream that I had...

____*______*______*________*______
Finished with 818 words hope you like and comment. What you think

Ja ne~!

Fresh, error, ink
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Dusttale, dust
Horrortale, horror
Killertale, killer
Xtale, cross
Aftertale, geno
Reapertale, reaper
Epictale, epic
Underswap, blue

Oof may take longer to update idk. Depends. And some of these were finished way before the third chapter so if there's something wrong with some of the chapters let me know and I'll re check.

Cause I tried checking but I couldn't pay much attention.

I think I only had one or two more later chapters finished but I'm not sure yet.

Xx