A few days later

It's been a few days since then, and I have had nothing to do. Besides complaining about being bored out loud that is.

"Boreedddddddd...I'm booorrreeedddd....man I wish whoever it was would just find me already! I've stayed here long enough! Unless I was already pretty far out from my past home...god damn it....maybe I should have stayed there? But it didn't feel safe...ughhhh..." I groaned out loud annoyed.

I rolled over, "fuck I wish whoever it is, just please hurry up and find me already, then I can annoy the fuck out of them for a while."

I moved my tail to hit the ground a little bit, very bored.

I've already done what I had to for the day, I have nothing to do and I have no idea what kind of activities I can even do underwater.

I can't even think about what I can do underwater due to nothing coming to my mind and it was very annoying.

I want to do something, but I don't know what to do. I let out a groan as I rolled over, maybe I should try and explore a bit more?

It's not like I've gone to far from where I ended up making my base at much. Maybe there will be something to do then?

I sit up, I guess I should try and explore.

I frowned a little bit before moving and started to swim out of my base, maybe I can find something's to decorate the base?

That way I'll have something to do I guess..

I thought to myself, swimming out and heading in one direction, I know how to get back to the base.

I left a small magical Signature for myself on the base, so all I had to do was focus on it and find it again if I get lost.

Or wander off to far, so I'll always know my way back to the base. Which is good, I don't want to get lost and I still had some food left over to eat in a bit.

So I went exploring a little bit, going further away from my base and hunting grounds, looking around to see if there was anything I wanted to check or even pick up.

Which there wasn't much of anything that caught my interests, which was disappointing. I let a pout form on my face, turning back and heading back as I could tell the water was getting a little darker, making me notice that it was getting darker above the water.

Time to go back and get eat and get some sleep.

I let out a sigh as I headed home.

___*____*_____*____*____*____*_____
Finished with 476 words. Oof I'm very sorry this is very short, more so then the other chapters, but this was taking me forever to update and I wanted to update it and I just couldn't type anymore for this chapter.

So sorry about that.

Ja ne~!

Fresh, error, ink
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Dusttale, dust
Horrortale, horror
Killertale, killer
Xtale, cross
Aftertale, geno
Reapertale, reaper
Epictale, epic
Underswap, blue

Xxx