~1~

take these ranboo memes or die tmrw

i do not proofread
so let me know if i have mistakes

extra info? ig
tommy 16 (ik hes 17 but thats too close to adult so), u 19, ranboo also 19 for no age gaps
u take online school cus covid exists here
set in the uk
Its spring rn
you are 6' (abt 183 cm) now and tommy im sorry but ur now 5'9 (abt 175 cm) its for plot convenience

im an american (idiot) btw, so if something confuses u, lmk so i can correct it.

~y/n pov~

You sat on the edge of your bed, stretching. It was 7 AM, and you were about to begin online school. First, obviously, you have to get dressed and eat breakfast.

You stand up and walk to your wardrobe. After looking at all of your almost identical shirts, you choose a white T-shirt and denim jeans. After deciding its too basic, you pulled a (f/c) hoodie over your head, with the word "L'manberg" on it. Tommy, your younger brother, bought it for you, because it would 'attract women'.

You looked in the mirror, running your fingers through your tangled (h/c) hair, and decided this outfit was acceptable for the day.

Walking out into the hall, you hear Tommy's voice. He must be talking to mum. As you walk closer, his words become more clear.

"-But I'm almost an adult! And I can take care of myself! I'll be fine, I promise!"
What is he on about this time?

You enter the dining room, where him and mum are arguing.

"You can't go with fifteen strangers alone. You don't even know them. If you can get an adult to go with you, then you can go, but for now, it's a no."

They must be talking about that trip Tommy has been wanting to go on. He wanted to meet up with some of his friends on the smp, but since he's only 16, he hasn't been allowed to go.

You walk into the kitchen and put two slices of bread in the toaster, and pull a tub of butter out of the fridge, as well as a butter knife.

"What about Y/N? He's a legal adult. Can he go with me?" You look towards him, hearing your name. "Yeah, if you can convince him, then sure."

Tommy looks at you and asks, "Could you please take me?? I have to go! It's super important!!"

"When is the trip, and how long?" You asked. It may be important, but you aren't missing school for it. "It's next week," He said. "But it's only 7 days! Not that long!" 7 days? Is he kidding? You're not missing a full week of school. "I-I'll do anything you want!! You can be a guest on stream- or- or on the dream smp, even! Just please take me!"

He's never been this persistent about something like this. Actually, no, he's always this persistent, but this seems really important to him, so you agree to it, although you'll probably regret it later.

He starts yelling things like "LET'S GO!!" and "POG!" As he jumps up and down, pumping his fists in the air in celebration. He walks towards you and gives you a hug, and says, "THANKS BIG MAN!! WOOHOO!!!" He runs to his room to go do god knows what, and you take your toast out of the toaster, spreading butter on it. Now you can finally eat.

"Thank you, Y/N," mum said. "He's been really excited about this, you know." You took a bite of the slightly burnt toast before replying with, "He owes me." You both had a good laugh, and you finished your breakfast. Now, it was about 7:30, and you needed to join class.

You entered your room and sat at your desk, booting up your pc. Normally, you'd use your laptop, but someone *cough cough* TOMMY took it. Who knows what he needs it for.