~2~

yall why do i have like 62 reads before i can post the second chapter- what, suddenly im a good writer? smh
/j ily all tysm for reading this it gave me a huge self esteem boost

also lmk if i do the 1st person shit cus thats what im more used to

You looked up at him once more, staring into his eyes, although you couldn't see them. This was one of Tommy's friends-? Really? How... okay why is he so fucking tall?! It's unnecessary. You may be 6 ft tall but he's a whole fucking tree.

"Ranboo!! This is Y/N, my brother!!" Tommy said, stepping in front of you. That was reallyyy awkward. "He's staying with us. He just begged for me to take him." You glared at Tommy.

"Really? Well, nice to meet you, Y/N. Call me Ranboo." He held out his hand for a moment, but your hands were full, and he awkwardly retracted it.

He opened the door and walked inside. You were about to follow behind when Tommy pushed you aside and walked in first. "Hello boys!!" He entered, loudly as usual. You followed behind, closing the door. The people who you assumed to be Wilbur, George, and Tubbo were standing in the middle of the room, Ranboo joining them.

"That's my brother, Y/N. Sorry for bringing him uninvited, but he was begging to join us." You shot him a glare. "Well, nice to meet you Y/N, my name is Wilbur," the second tallest in the room, probably around 6'5, said.
He was wearing a gray beanie and had brown hair. He wore a yellow sweater and jeans.

"This is George," he gestured towards a shorter man standing next to him, who was wearing a coat and a gray shirt underneath, with the same black converse sneakers you wore. "You're wearing the same shoes as me," he said, pointing. "Yup. What you gonna do about it?" He chuckled. "Steal them, I guess." He shrugged.

"This is Tubbo." Wilbur pointed to the shortest person in here. He wore a green shirt with a bee sewn onto it. "Ello," he said, waving. You waved back to him, smiling.

"And Ranboo." He pointed at the tall man you met outside. You and him made eye contact for a moment before you broke it to look around the room.

There was a black wooden TV stand where a large flat screen TV stood, and a few movies and a dvd player were on the shelf located beneath it.
Next to it was another black wooden shelf, but it was empty.
There was a small leather couch, but it was far from the TV, so what's the point?!
There was a door leading out to a balcony, a few windows, a bathroom, a shelf where a coffee machine sat, and what stood out to you the most...
Was the fact there was only four beds.
Six people, and four beds.
Some of you were going to have to share.

"I want this bed," Tommy said, jumping on to the bed furthest from the window. "Tommy, you can't-" "-I'M TAKING THIS ONE!!" Tubbo jumped onto the bed beside Tommy's. "You guys!! There's only four beds!" Wilbur said. "Four of us will have to share."

Would you really be sharing with a stranger? You know very well how Tommy is, and if you were somehow allowed to share with him, you wouldn't get any sleep. Last time this happened, you were kicked off and slept on the couch instead.

"How do we decide who's sleeping where?" Ranboo asked. "I'll decide!!" Tubbo proposed. "No, you are bad at deciding. I can decide," Tommy said. "I don't trust you," you said. "You're my brother. Of course you trust me," he said. "You can sleep on the fl-" "-I'll sleep with George," Wilbur blurted out. "J-Just because I know him better, that's all." Thanks for clarifying.

Wait. That leaves me with Ranboo. After the most awkward experience ever, I have to share a bed with him?!
It's fine. Really. It's a king sized bed, I think I'm okay.

I set down Tommy's shit onto his bed, and I placed my one bag on the bed and went through it, checking that everything is there. I grabbed my charger and plugged it into the outlet by the nightstand and plugged in my phone. It was at 50%, so, charge.