~3~

facts

also, i try to update often ok so stay like I've always been so scared ill lose my reads cus I take so long to update ;-;

hey, someone i know irl offered me an iphone because he stole it and didnt want the cops after him so i thought it would be funny to smash it on the ground but he said no what the hell i was kidding but its ok he has like 4 more phones
hes not mad at me btw-

~morning time like idfk 9:00?? maybe AM??~

You woke up to the smell of pancakes. You looked beside you too see that Ranboo had left the bed, but everyone else was still asleep.

You stood up, rubbing your eyes, and looked at the table. (did i mention a table? im not sure if i did-) You saw Ranboo sitting at one of the chairs, on his phone. There was some ihop shit all over the table. Luckily for you, you love ihop.

You walked over to the table and sat in the chair across from him. He looked up from his phone and said, "Good morning," and you said the same. "I ordered ihop," he stated the obvious. "Really? I didn't notice," you said, and he chuckled at your sarcasm. "Do you want to wake up the others?" He asked. "Do I," you said.

You grabbed your phone, walked up to Tommy, and played his 'favorite' song on full volume. (any guesses?)

His eyes shot open and he screamed, which in turn woke up everyone else.

"Tommy, be quiet, I was sleeping," Tubbo groaned.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!" He yelled. "Shhhh, be quiet," Wilbur shushed them and pointed to George, who was still asleep. "Simp," Tommy said. "I am not!!"
"Yeah. Sure," he said, and he stood up and stretched. "I smell pancakes," Tubbo said. "I ordered food," Ranboo informed him. "Oh!! Food!!" Both Tubbo and Tommy sat down at the table and began eating breakfast, but Wilbur stayed in place, probably so he didn't wake George.

He did end up waking up George and joining for breakfast.

~after breakfast~

"So do we have any plans for today?" You asked. "Yeah, we're going to a theme park," Wilbur announced. "Wait really?" Tommy said with excitement. "No, I'm lying," Wilbur said with an eye roll. "Get ready, we'll leave in two hours," he said, standing up.

Oh, oh wow, already, okay. You got up and grabbed some clothes out of your bags, choosing a f/c shirt and (shorts/pants). You made it to the bathroom first before anyone else went in there, you were very thankful for that. You didn't need to wait three weeks. Afterward, you put on some white socks and shoes that definitely aren't the same as George's.

"We have two hours, Y/N, you don't need to be ready so fast," says Wilbur, who is drinking a cup of coffee, messy hair and all. "I just like being prepared," you replied, shrugging. "Okay, then," he said, running his fingers through his hair and sipping more of his coffee.

You sat on your bed and scrolled through (fav social media?). You felt a dip in the bed and looked up to see Ranboo had finished getting ready as well. Wilbur was glaring at you with his sleep-deprived face and drinking more coffee. He's just old and slow. It's fine.

~like 2 hrs later~

Everyone had finished getting ready, even Wilbur. This time, you would drive separate cars so you didn't have to deal with the cramped 5 seats. Plus, it's technically illegal. (irl i have done this 3 times before tho and we didnt get pulled over lol we were just too lazy to take the other car-)

Wilbur drove with George, by themselves for some reason... and you drove your car with Tommy who forced Tubbo to go with him, and Ranboo sitting in the passenger seat. Tommy and Tubbo were sitting in the back seat being loud and chaotic.