~5~

pan.

Ok anyways

You wake up in a place you wouldn't have ever expected.

No no, not in Ranboo's arms.

Actually, on the floor.

"What the fuck..." You noticed your head hurt like hell. So now you know what the landing was like. How the hell were you even on the floor?!

"Y/N? Why are you on the floor?" You were just about to ask that same question.

"Well, Ranboo, I have absolutely no idea, you mind telling me?" You said standing up. You took notice that he had been sprawled out in the middle of the bed. (Ranboo fucking took MY JOB) "How am I supposed to know? I-" He cut off. "Oh." He said quietly, finally putting together the pieces. "Yeah, uh- when did this happen...?" You said, but more to yourself.

"Can you guys shut up?!" Tommy yelled. "We're being quiet, you're the one yelling," you crossed your arms. "Y-You- no!! Quiet!! I'm trying to sleep!!" As he loudly spoke, Tubbo sat up, and glared at Tommy. "Stop yelling," He said firmly. "I'm trying to sleep," Tubbo then aggressively collapsed back onto his bed, dramatically getting the point across. "Isn't it like, 9:00 am anyways? We shouldn't be-" "-awake. Now fucking sleep, Y/N," Tommy said, lying back down.

"It's not my fault this fucking enderman pushed me off the bed..." you mumbled, walking towards the uncomfortable-looking couch.

"Better than being pushed off," You laid on top of the small couch. It was fit for 2 people at most, and not laying down like this. Why have 4 kings and a small ass couch? Considering your height- (I'm willing to bet all of us are shorter than 6'0) -you barely fit on the couch.
A large portion of your legs hung off the armrest. You stared up at the ceiling, wearing a tired and pissed-off expression. The couch you were laying on felt like it had barely any cushion left, it was incredibly worn, like it'd been there for decades.

Your back began to hurt after a while, not knowing how long you had been staring at the ceiling. You felt really tired, finding it hard to keep your eyes open, but for some reason, you couldn't fall asleep. Was it maybe because you fell on your head? Damn it, Ranboo.

~LIKE AN HOUR LATER?

"Y/N? Why are you sleeping on the couch?" Ranboo stood up and walked over to you. You continued to stare at the ceiling... MENACINGLY.

"A-Are you okay...?" You continued to stare MENACINGLY. He wore a concerned look on his face, not that you could see, but he just does.

"Did I do something wrong-?" He asks. You slowly turned to look at him, your tired ass face and bloodshot eyes facing towards him. You look like a sleep-deprived gremlin.

"No, of course not," you replied. You sat up and stretched, yawning. "Oh, okay, I was worried I did something wrong for a second there," He breathed a sigh of relief. You wanted to tell him it was his fault. Yell at him. Or something, it was his fault you couldn't go back to sleep. But you couldn't bring yourself to do it. You don't know why, but you just couldn't.

"Y/N? Ranboo? Why are you guys awake so early?" George said, yawning. "George, look at the time," Ranboo said, pointing at George's phone. He picked up his phone and looked at the time, his eyes widened. "WHO LET ME SLEEP UNTIL 10:00 IN THE MORNING?!" He screeched.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL SO FUCKING LOUD?!" Tommy yelled, in turn waking up Tubbo and probably Wilbur. Now, everyone's awake.

"Well, it's 10, so we might as well be waking up anyways," Ranboo said, shrugging. "So. Breakfast?" He asked, rubbing his gloved hands together.