~4~

I just realized I've been advancing the plot only and not u and ranboos relationship. uhhhhh gotta do something abt that

also, no incest, I swear- its supposed to help the plot ok so don't be thinking like that
no sweet home alabama
*cough* nixon *cough*

also tw f slur

~

"Tommy, what the fuck?! But I'm your-"

"-boyfriend. Now-"

"Excuse me, Tommy? Can you answer my question?" Emily or whatever seems annoyed.

"Yeah, this is Y/N!! Y/N, introduce yourself," Tommy said, nudging you with his elbow.

"O-Oh, I'm Y/N!! And I'm Tommy's... boyfriend." You cringed as you said it.

As soon as you said that, Emily and some of her stupid friends started looking disgusted. Their grimaces humor you. Homophobes?

"No, No, Tommy, this can't be right...!" Emily laughed. "Y-You said you were single. And I watch your streams! You said you were straight!" She grabbed his hand and tried to pull him towards her.

You have to step in.

"Hey, leave him alone!!" You said, and then you stepped forward and pushed her, sending her tumbling backward into her friends.

"Y-You- Ugh!!! Don't touch me, you faggot!!" She flipped you off. You smiled at her in return. "Ewww!! Get the fuck out of my sight!!" Emily yelled. "Actually... you should probably go," said a voice from behind you. You turned around and saw- Ranboo?

"O-Oh, sorry-" She seemed afraid, and she and her friends hastily walked away. I mean... Ranboo is tall... but he's not intimidating. He's skinny. He could be easily pushed over. Maybe even blown away by the wind. But... he is tall.

You glanced at Ranboo for a moment, but as soon as you looked, he made eye contact with you. Or- you assumed so. He turned his face towards you. His face remained expressionless- well, from what you could see, which wasn't much. "Thank you," you told him, smiling, but then remembered he cant see, and stopped, but that's still kinda- "-You're welcome," he said.

You looked back at Tommy, and he hugged you- but only briefly. He's not really one to give hugs, so.

"Thank you, Y/N," he said. You were going to ask why he asked you to do that- but you probably shouldn't. He just hugged you, he never does.

"Uh... where are Wilbur and George?" Ranboo asked. "I don't know, we split up." You replied.

"I found them!!" Tubbo exclaimed from behind you. You turned around and, sure enough, there stood Wilbur and George.

"Hey, guys," Wilbur seemed a bit out of breath as he spoke. "We got recognized- so we ran, sorry. But it would've been better not to lead everyone towards you guys," George explained, allowing Wilbur to catch his breath.

"Why is he so out of breath and not you?" George and Wilbur exchanged a look before George replied, "Uh... I don't know," he shrugged. (imagine what you will im not saying) (unless u rly want to know or smth)

"LET'S PLAY MORE GAMES!!" Tubbo said. "Okay, okay, more games," Ranboo laughed. "Yeah!! Bee plushies!!" You couldn't help but notice he already had 3...

We walked over to the games and split up. You walked towards some "toss the ring" game. "$5 for 3 rings, and every two rings you make gets you a prize," the person at the counter said. They were a teenager at least, and looked pretty bored.

You reached for your back pocket- but you only found your phone. You must've forgot your wallet back at the hotel... damn it.

"Hey, you forgot your wallet at the hotel," Ranboo said from behind you. You flipped around to look at him. "Yeah... how'd you know?" You questioned. "You don't have it on you right now," he placed $10 on the counter behind you. "Oh- you didn't have to do that," you said. "No, it's okay," and he handed you another $40. "W-Wow... thanks," you said. "No problem," he said.