05 [unedited]

Cheyenne

I sorted through all of my papers and the previous teacher's lesson plans. The students actually weren't being too noisy. I told them that they could pretty much do whatever they wanted for the next two days.

Due to the teacher leaving on such a short notice, I'm starting towards the end of the week. Since today is Thursday, there's really no point in doing anything this week.

I'll just start fresh next week. It would give me time to organize and plan for next week.

I spun my pen around, blowing air from cheeks while staring at the endless amount of words. Ugh, I want to quit already and I just started.

__________________________Time Skip

While I was writing things down, I failed to notice that the class went silent. After hearing someone clear their throat, I looked up. Everyone's eyes were on me.

"Do you guys need anything?"

"Uhm we just wanted to ask you a couple of questions."

I settled back in my chair.

"By all means, go ahead. Keep in mind that I wont be answering questions that are too personal."

A few hands flew up. I scanned the room and pointed at a ginger-haired boy.

"Where are you from? You sound like you have an accent."

"I'm from Louisiana." ( the absolute ghetto country state, it's so boring down here😭😭)

I pointed towards a raven-haired girl.

"Are you single?"

"No."

The girl sighed loudly. "Hmm what a shame, it's always the good ones."

My eyebrows rose in surprise. I had never been hit on by a girl before, but there's a first time for everything.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 30."

"You deadass?"

"Language, and yes I am."

"You look like you're our age."

"Thank you." I gave them a small smile. Black don't crack😩.

The class continued to ask me more questions and introduced themselves before class ended.

The bell rang and I dismissed them. Telling them bye on their way out. I just had three more classes for today, but sadly I wouldn't be able to leave early. I headed back to desk, leaving my door open for the next class.

(IMMA LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN🎤😩)

__________________________

Time Skip
__________________________

The day had went by smoothly up until last period. Almost half of the class ended up having to go to the auditorium for something, leaving me with about 15 other students.