+ DISCLAIMER

I know a lot of people were saying that the mc is old. This book was meant to be different since I don't see a lot of books on here with an older woman, especially a black one.

I'm pretty sure y'all would have no problem if it had been the other way around with an older male and a younger woman. There are many age gap books like that and there is nothing said about it. There are definitely double standards when it comes to things like this and a stereotype/stigma that comes with it.

No she is not a cougar nor predator. She does not go out of her way to date younger men and even if she did, keep the same energy y'all would have if it was the other way around.

One of the characters is a minor but there will be no sexual activity until after he is of age. She isn't waiting to latch on to him and this is in no way shape form or fashion anything grooming related. Her mates planned to not act until the minor is of age (to a legal adult).

If you don't feel comfortable with reading it, you don't have to read it, It's as simple as that, this book isn't for everyone and that's fine.

Anyways for those of you that are continuing, hope y'all enjoy the book. I do update slow since I'm currently dealing with school, but I make time when I can. If you have any suggestions feel free to shoot me a message or leave a comment at the end of the chapter.

Thanks!