[17] unedited

•••••••••••••••

  ─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────────

Renee nodded, she slipped between the older male and scurried down the hall, not before glaring at the man in distaste.

THOMAS and his wife Chrissy welcomed a beautiful set of twins, a boy and a girl. Cheyenne was even able to hold the tiny little beings, gushing about how much they looked like their parents. Thomas thanked her and she wished them a congratulations before soon dismissing herself.

(CHRISSY WAKE UPPPPP, I DONT LIKE THIS, CHRISSY WAKE UP👹😩)

Cheyenne slammed her car door, the lights flashing twice by the pad's command. She heard the click of her locks and made her way to the office to check in. Her heels clicked against the tile as she strutted her way back to her hall. She removed the sign from her classroom door and unlocked it. She flipped on her lights, setting her purse and bag down on her desk.

She bent down to open up the cabinet beside her chair. She gasped as she felt hands grip her waist, her ass coming into contact with a hard object. She looked back to see Tobias's mischievous grin.

"don't mind me, continue what you were doing."

The woman squinted her eyes at him and grabbed her set of notes. She turned to flick his nose, making him let out a sneeze, before she situated herself in her black cushioned chair. Tobias let out a grunt, reaching out to wrap his hand around her throat.

"Touch me and you won't go unpunished." She said without looking up.

Tobias let out a chuckle before making his way to his seat, the thought of being punished made his body shudder in pleasure. A side effect of his masochistic nature. She was such a seductress without even intending. He released a 'tsk' before finding his way to his seat. He leaned on his arms, the sound of the bell becoming background noise as his complete focus went to her.

─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────────

"Alright class, separate into two big groups. One group on the left, the other on the right please." She said clapping her hands.

She wanted to do a interactive experiment instead of working out the textbook and lecturing. (I don't feel like making something up but just know the class enjoyed it)

"Enjoy your evening class!"

The group of nine took their time as per usual, but today one girl lingered longer than she needed.

Renee Evans.

"Hi Ms. Smith, I just wanted to say I enjoyed the lesson today."

"Thank you, glad to hear that." Cheyenne looked up from her work, giving the girl a breathtaking smile.

The girl's cheeks flushed red, almost resembling the baby pink hair that laid nicely around her face. (She's like a lightskin/caramel color for reference).

Renee clutched her books, giving her a shy smile before leaving the classroom. She looked over at the group of boys analyzing her, her flushed expression flipped to a look of disgust for a split second as she crossed the threshold.

"Did she just-" Dmitri asked, his brows raised in surprise.

"I think she did Meech." Kaiden said, peering from the window, he watched the pink haired girl walk across campus with what looked like a pep in her step.

"Seems like someone has a crush." Ace sang, tapping his fingers along the desk.

"Guess we'll just have to lock our beautiful mate up and keep her influence all to ourselves. Isn't that right, mommy?"

Her body tensed, eyes slowly cutting through the air like a knife. Marcus only sent her a cheeky grin, hands on both sides of his cheeks with a dazed look in his eyes.

"That's a good idea." Jaehoon spoke.

"A great one even..." Ace continued.

"But..." everyone turned to look at Tobias.

"I think a punishment is called for." Kaiden finished for him.

The unsuspecting Cheyenne had mentally zoned out, ignorant to her mates lustful plans once again.

─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆─────────

(that stranger things reference tells you how long ago I started on this chapter😭)

But this is just a filler chapter for the mean time until I decide wtf I want to write about fr. I might be back, im currently in school for architecture which is very much time consuming. So giving a heads up, the updates will be sporadic aka at random. I have no plans for a consistent schedule at the moment. But yes I'm alive, breathing and I'm okay. I've just been dealing with a lack of motivation and trying to better my mental. Love y'all, be safe and stay hydrated.