I : New Friends

It was a warm summer night and Grian was up all day gathering materials for his next mega base. He needed some clay and sea grass for his mega-aquarium-base. He was humming along to some songs on his mind. It was so peaceful and quiet where he was. He enjoyed it very much.

After a few hours of swimming through the oceans, he heard explosions coming from not so far away. He headed straight over to the noise and saw people. People that he didn't know. It weren't people from Hermitcraft, he knew that. He walked over to the people to talk.

"Hello!" He smiled happily. The people turned around and looked at him with a confused look on their faces. It was a Fox looking guy and a man who wore an outfit that screamed casino and gambling. Grian's smile faded as they backed up a little bit. "Nonono, I'm just here to ask.. Where I am!" He said reassuring them that he's peaceful.

The fox man looked at the other guy and nodded. "Hey! You're here in Las Nevadas! My name is Fundy-" Fundy got cut of by the other guy. "And I'm Quakity. Who are you?" Quackity asked less friendly than Fundy but still quite friendly. "I'm Grian! Nice to meet you." He answered with a bright smile.

"How come I never heard of this place? It's incredible!" Grian looked around. "I don't know, it is great here!" Fundy said proudly. "Would you like a tour?" Grian looked at his watch and nodded in excitement. "Great! This is the casino." Quackity said proudly as he pointed at the big white building.

- -
Time skip to after the tour
- -

"Wow! How many hours did this take you to build?" Grian was amazed by the buildings and building style. "I stopped counting after 4 hours." Quackity chuckled. "Would you like to stay the night?" Fundy asked as it was clearly getting late and Grian was looking exhausted. "Yes please, if I'm not too much of a burden." Grian answered with a sweet smile.

"No no! You can stay over in the hotel." Quackity pointed at it and started walking towards it. Grian followed, as did Fundy. *They arrived at Grian's room* "Ooooo it's so pretty!" Grian looked around in the room. "Alright. We gotta go do worker stuff, right Fundy?" Quackity looked at Fundy.

"Ah! Yes! Uhhh Goodnight Grian!" Fundy said as he ran off. "..Goodnight" Grian looked after him, then back at Quackity who was also leaving. "Night." Quackity said with a sweet smile. "Night!" Grian replied with the same sweet smile. Quackity giggled and closed the room door behind him.

Grian walked towards the big window on the other side of the room. "Woah.." he hummed, grabbed his notebook and wrote down things that may be important knowing. From the building style to technic to even facts about the little country. He stood there for a little while, for about an hour to be exact.

The window had a beautiful view of the little country. There was loud music coming from the club, you could even hear the slot machines from the casino and the adorable led lighting from the sign that read 'Las Nevadas'. The street lights made the atmosphere even prettier, the drunk people stepping out of the casino and the club also added on the atmosphere.

Grian sighed as it was getting later and later. By the time he finally got tired enough to go to sleep and got away from the pretty view, it was about 2am. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the wind blow through his hair. A sudden knock on the door made Grian jump.

"..yes?" he answered and looked at the door slowly opening, revealing a tired Quackity. "Huh? What's wrong?" Grian answered with a worried tone in his voice. "..nothing, just wanted to make sure you're alright." Quackity shot him a weak smile and stood besides Grian.

"I'm alright. Are you alright?" Grian looked at Quackity, clearly worried. "Yea. Just exhausted." Quackity turned to face Grian. "Mhm, make sure to get to bed soon, alright?" Grian pat Quackity's shoulder and sat down on his bed. "Will do." Quackity smiled and walked out of the room. Before he closed the door, Grian heard a little 'Goodnight, Sweet Dreams..' coming from outside. Right after that, the door closed.

Grian sighed. "How did I end up in this situation.." He looked around and layed down on his bed. He yawned and immediately fell asleep.

- -
Tomorrow morning
- -

Grian woke up to a consistent loud knocking on his door. His eyes shot open and he jumped. "..no." he said to the person on the opposite of the door. The person chuckled and left. Grian yawned and went to get ready. After he got ready, he left his room, locked the door and went down into the hotel lobby.

There were multiple people in the lobby. Grian assumed that they were all workers and walked over to them. After he got closer, he noticed that Quackity and Fundy were also there. The others didn't look familiar to Grian. One had a creeper like mask and gold armor and the other looked like a totem.

Fundy noticed Grian and gestured him to go away. Grian understood and left the hotel. As he walked outside, he saw a guy with a purple hoodie working on the street. Grian walked up to him, "Hello! Do you need help?" Grian asked, since he was bored and wanted to do something.

"uh, yea sure. My name's Purpled, yours?" the blonde said, not looking up to Grian once. "I'm Grian." he answered plainly and began the help Purpled. After a few hours of working and talking, Purpled was called inside the casino. Grian nodded, gesturing him to go. Purpled waved, smiled and then ran to the casino.

Grian was alone. Completely alone. The sun was setting and everything was slowly opening. Grian sat down in the sand. The wind blew through his light brown hair. People started walking into the club and the casino. Grian sighed and stood up. "This city is a complete mess, and I like it." He said quietly so no one heard him.

Grian walked away from the loud noise and ended up in a peaceful little desert. It was right next to Las Nevadas, but it felt miles away. The wind started to fade and rain started to drop down. Grian sat down, his clothes already wet. He sighed and enjoyed the rain and the cold. "Hello?"

a/n :
Pfft haha cliffhanger :D
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!
Take care and stay hydrated!!
- Bulb ♡

[1115 Words in total]