III : Their Return

Grian rushed up to his hotel room. He immediately locked the door and closed the curtains. "W-what was that." he stuttered. He picked up his notebook and scanned through the pages. "There." he sighed and read through the Enemies and Friends + how they look pages. Shortly after he started reading, he found the male.

He found him under Old enemies and read through the notes next to his name. Wilbur Soot. Got revived by : Dream. Died because : got willingly stabbed by his father (Philza) after he blew up Manburg. Manipulative assh¡le, lies alot, Tommy's his little puppet, overall just stay away from him and keep an eye on his doings.

"Oh, well that was an unlucky encounter." Grian sighed and opened his curtains, believing he's safe now. "Tomorrow night they'll be back and everything's gonna be absolutely fine." Grian reassured himself, not really wanting to go to sleep.

Grian layed on his bed, humming to songs that he heard a long long time ago. He thought about everything, twice. But he couldn't fall asleep and even if he could, something told him to stay awake. After hours and hours he decided to "wake up" since it was 5am. He didn't sleep at all, he wasn't tired or at least he didn't seem tired.

He stood up, got ready and walked down into the lobby. Still no one Grian sighed and walked outside. "How am I supposed to pass another like 15 hours??" he sighed and looked around. Then he saw a familiar looking figure approach the sign. He walked towards them and then he recognized them. It was Quackity.

Right as Quackity saw Grian, he started running towards him. He quite literally jumped on Grian, causing the other to stumble backwards. "Hey Quackity.." Grian smiled. "Grian!!" he returned the smiled. After few minutes of hugging and silence, they broke apart.

"Why are you here??" Grian looked at Quackity. "We finished the business earlier and I decided to leave early." He smiled. They held eye contact a while, smiling like idiots. After a bit, Grian heard voices coming from further away. He broke the eye contact and looked behind Quackity.

He saw the other guys that worked there. He sighed and looked back at Quackity. Grian started blushing a bit as he noticed how close they were. "Ay, stop flirting love birds." Purpled scoffed and laughed. "Way to ruin the mood" Fundy chimed in. Grian was frozen, red like a tomato. Quackity buried his face in his hands.

"Anyways, we'll take Grian now. You go do something else..like..opening the club or something." Purpled smiled at Quackity and grabbed Grian's hand, dragging him along. "What are we doing?" Grian asked the two seemingly excited people. Their excitement slowly faded and they began to look more serious.

They entered the hotel and basically ran into the 'Staff only' room. "What's happening??" Grian's smile faded, now looking more worried. Purpled locked the door and huffed. "Grian. Please. Be quiet for a second or two." Grian's expression changed from worried, to more of a disappointed and sad look.

"Sorry about him, Grian. He's just a bit too worried." Fundy sighed. Purpled sat down, gesturing them to sit down besides him. "Okay, so. Basically what happened on the business trip was that we started forming alliances with other countries and city's." "And what's so bad about that?" Grian looked at the pretty annoyed looking blonde.

Purpled cleared his throat, "Nothing. But, but, Quackity kept acting like, really really weird." Purpled stopped, indicating Fundy to continue. "So yeah. We just wanna tell you to kinda, keep that in mind, okay?" Fundy sighed and looked at Grian. "Weird like what?" Grian answered after a hot minute. "Uhm, weird like, kinda lying about what this country is and what it does, you know?" Purpled answered.

"Manipulative?" Grian said, looking into Purpled's eyes. "Yeah, you could say that..- Also.. Stop staring at me, weirdo." Purpled basically screamed the last part. "Purpled. Please. Be quiet for a second or two." Fundy scoffed and chuckled. They all joined in on Purpled's laughter. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door and a nervous and scared sounding voice spoke up. "Uhh, sorry to interrupt but.. The country is being attacked guys. We'd appreciate your help out there!"

Lmao cliffhangerrrrr :D
Anyways, shorter chapter,, sorry bout that. It's just that I have absolutely nothing to do but just can't find any motivation to write right now,,, sorry :( Stay Safe! <3
- Bulb ♡

[755 Words in Total]