01'

y/n and her friends were chilling at home, drinking liquor like it was water, and smoking until they couldn't see each other through the smoke anymore.

your phone was going off, as you and your friends were vibing together. you didn't hear anything as if you went deaf.

mikaria tapped you on the shoulder and told you, somebody by the name of "jamell" was blowing your shit up.

"who is jamell ? you cheating on us ?" cortnie ( court-knee ) said stale facing you. you nodded your head "no" and unlocked your phone to reply back to him.

"hey jamell." you replied back to all his death threats towards you.

"nawl slime, the fukk were doin ? sukking anotha nigga dikk ? you bein a hoe and shit ?" he texted back. you knew he was angry as hell, thinking you were ignoring him the whole time.

" first question, i'm with my friends, we are smoking and drinking. second question, ain't nobody sucking any penises over here. third question, i'm not being a
h-word, i will never be a
h-word, that's nasty as helk and if you're being an h-word, you must have no respect for yourself or anyone else." you replied back.

"why don't you say the words ? you ain't gon die or shit."

"i don't say them because that's disgusting and highly inappropriate." you rolled your eyes while typing quickly.

"but you drink and smoke that's brazy jit 😂 you wanna kome over and khill wit me and gang"

"sure, me and my friends will come over and chill with your illiterate self." you texted back while smiling and giggling at the phone.

"why you giggling ?" amoni stated.

"i can't giggle once in a while ? amoni woods. " you stated getting smart with her.

"don't be saying my government, miss.y/n." amoni rolled her eyes.

"anyways, come on y'all. we going to his house." you said grabbing a'cherish keys and walked out the house.

they followed behind you and got into the car.

jamell called my phone, i answered. he started going off on me.

"when you get here, i'm fucking your little ass up. don't play with me little girl, i'm gon put it so deep, your little ass gon cry again." he yelled into the phone.

"why are you saying all of this around your friends ? also, you know, me and you never did anything sexual to each other. you know what, we not coming anymore." i said with a blank expression on my face. in the background i could hear him leaving out the room he was in and going to another one.

"baby girl, i was playing. i ain't going to do you like that, i love you, please come over, i really miss you. i haven't seen you since last week." he said in a soft tone.

"sound like i'm a booty call for you." i said with an attitude. i guess he ain't like that, and huffed and puffed into the phone.

"you are not an booty call for me. what can i do for you to stop assuming i'm doing things behind your back ?" he making a lot of noise in his surroundings, could barely even hear him.

"i want you to show me. no, i don't want to go through your phone, that's invasion of privacy even if you give me permission. no, i don't want your password. no, i don't want any of your money."

"well, what can i do to show my love for you ? y/n i'm dangerously in love with you, not just mentally but physically i am feeling you." he sung out to me. it made me blush a lot.

"i'm on my way. i love you." i said blowing kisses into the phone and hanging up.

y'all pulled out the driveway and stopped by a store to get some cigars and more liquor.

y'all twerked at the gas station, enjoying the beginning of y'all young lives, y'all just graduated high school about a year ago, and now are in college, achieving the goals you set for yourself in middle school.

anyways, you and them got back into the car and started heading towards his house.

"this nigga got friends ?" a'cherish asked, leaning out her seat.

"right. they fine ?" her little sister, amoni stated behind her.

"yes, he has homeboys and i'm not going to say they fine or anything. y'all can find out for yourself."

"okay." they both said smiling their butts off. they were so excited.

after about 20 minutes of driving, we finally made it to his house. the sun was setting, and it was so beautiful. you took some pictures then walked up to the door.

before you could knock, he opened the door, smiling harder than ever at you.

_________
thoughts ?

vote and comment !