03'

"what you wanted ?" he said looking at me with an straight face.

i pushed him back on the bed and got on top of him. he just stared at me out of confusion, i lifted his shirt up and rubbed his abs, they were so hard. i started dry humping, i couldn't feel anything at first so i spread my lips so my clit would rub against his print. i kept humping him, going faster and faster by the second, having orgasms, wetting both of us, softly releasing small moans that we could only hear.

he stopped me and chuckled as i covered the big ass wet spot. he pushed me off his lap and rolled over on top of me, he sucked in my neck as i moaned out softly, he took the straps of my dress off my shoulders and pull the dress down to my stomach and kissed my stomach, leaving hickeys there as he pleased.

i started teasing him by shaking my small breasts up and down, he got back on top of me and started sucking on them. after a while, he started taking his gym shorts off, i felt something quickly hit me on the lower half of my body.

i looked down and seen his private was out, i quickly looked back up to the ceiling and tried not to think about it but it was so big and long.

he pulled the rest of my dress off of me. he took my panties off, and quickly put it in. i moaned loudly as he then covered my mouth and shushed me.

he put every inch he had in me which was about 10 inches, he was making sure i took it all.

he stroked me very quickly as if he was tired of my attitudes.

"slow down." i could barely get out.

"didn't you have an attitude with me today ?" he said going even faster.

"no." i moaned.

"lie again." he said hitting me with a very deep one. it felt like it moved to my stomach.

"i wo-won't get an atti-attitude with y-yo-you no more." i stuttered out.

he put my legs behind my head, and got really close to my face.

"you going to get anymore attitudes with me ?" he said in my ear. i couldn't respond back to him, i was too busy releasing my moans through the house.

it felt so good. i didn't want him to stop.

"FUCKKUHH!" i screamed out.

"this dick make you cuss." he said in a seductive way.

"shitt, that's the spot baby, go faster baby, go faster, can you please go faster ?" i demanded him in a nice way, as i put my arms around his neck.

he did what i said and started going harder and faster. all you could hear, was both of us moaning, groaning, giggling, and a lot of wet, squishy, gushy noises.

he started slowing down after some minutes. i felt a warm liquid shoot up me, but i ignored it.

"keep going jamell." i said smiling.

"hold up baby. i need a break." he said out of breath.

"fine. if you couldn't finish, you should've started." i mumbled the last part.

"what you say ? say it louder. matter fact, turn your little ass around." he said in a angry tone.

i didn't turn around and remained on my stomach.

he was not going to boss me around like he owned me, i kept ignoring everything he was saying to me. he got more pissed as i wouldn't respond to him.

i guess he got really mad and stopped talking to me. i heard him walk off and a door close.

"damn, i really made him mad." i thought to myself.

"what if he don't come back ? what if he telling everybody they have to leave ?" i softly said to myself.

after a couple of minutes of me talking to myself about jamell, he came back.

i heard a buzzing noise, getting louder as he got closer to me. i immediately jumped as i realized what he had in his hand, a vibrator. my cat throbbed, splashed, creamed and everything as he had a evil grin on his face.

"you getting torture now." he said laughing like a damn super villain.

i tried to stop him but i couldn't stop having orgasms my clit started going numb and i was moaning uncontrollably.

he turned it off and sat on the bed.

"turn around. all fours." he said threatening me with the vibrator.

"no." i said rolling my eyes. i wanted him to force me to do things. it's like i had a fetish for it.

"alright bet." he said grabbing me and flipping me over on my stomach, and grabbing my waist, pulling it towards him.

he turned it back on, placed it on my clit and made me hold it there as he inserted himself in.

he made me change the speed of the vibrations as his strokes got faster.

i turned it off because it was becoming to strong for me.

he slapped my ass and told me to turn it back on and make it faster because i disobeyed him.

i didn't do as i was told and just looked back at him.

"you deaf now ?" he said pulling my hair, and pulling me back.

"no." i said smiling. i liked this a lot. maybe i should make him mad more often.

"YOU. GON. DO. WHAT. I. TELL. YOU. DO. TO. OKAY ?" he said going harder after every word.

"o-ok-okay baby." i moaned. i put my hand on his stomach, trying to push some of him out of me.

"don't disrespect daddy anymore." he said grabbing my small breasts like doorknobs.

i didn't say a word, i was too focused on what excuses i'm going to tell my friends on the car ride home. me and a'cherish have a lot of explaining to do later on.

okay so, an hour went by...we went about 6 rounds because i kept tapping out, it was too much for me to handle.