02'

"hey baby." he said welcoming us into the house.

i noticed mikaria, a'cherish and amoni eyes glowing ass if they were angels. their cheeks were bright red and the melanin skin were shining brighter than ever, showing how beautiful they really are. my friends are so freaking beautiful and richly melanin. if i were a lesbian, i would be hitting on them.

i sat on the couch beside him and awkwardly looked around. i was honestly scared, this was my first time being at his house, but i got over this weird awkward phase and got more comfortable around them.

mikaria, a'cherish and amoni are flirting their butts off with jamell friends. everything was going great, it seemed like they all liked each other, they were giving each other their social media's and numbers. i love seeing my friends enjoy themselves, it make me so happy.

"follow me." jamell whispered in my ear. i got up off the couch and followed him into a bedroom.

"what you wanted with me ?" i asked out of curiosity.

"you on me and me on you." he said looking down at me.

"jamell. that's wrong, their here and that's rude." i stated slowly biting my lips.

"well, may we have our own private section ?" he said in a calm and warming tone as i looked at his lips the whole time.

"yeah." i said licking my lips as i looked at his.

he noticed i was looking at them so, he quickly grabbed me and kissed me deeply and passionately.

i pushed him off after i realized what he did.

"dude what the fu-freak !" i said stopping myself from swearing.

"it looked like you liked it." he said licking his lips and smiling, showing his diamonds.

"no, i didn't." i said lying to him, i wanted to keep kissing but i got to make this private part of mines hard to get.

"yeah alright." he said sitting on the bed. he signaled for me to come sit with him. i went over towards him and sat beside him and he started rubbing my thigh.

he slowly started trying to inch his way up to my private part, i quickly grabbed his hand and popped him. yes, i did want him to touch on me, my little cat was crying for him. i could feel how wet she was, i hope he doesn't notice my odd behavior.

"jamell ? i really want to do it with you but i'm afraid it's going to hurt." i said stumbling over some of my words.

"we don't have to do it, we can wait until you're ready for that big step." he said kissing my forehead.

"okay." i said smiling.

"can i ask you something ?" i asked him. he nodded.

"okay, i don't know how to make love with somebody, will you teach me one day ? " i said with my head down. i honestly wanted to cry, what if he don't won't me because i don't know how to make love.

"it's okay. you can learn later on." his energy was way off when he was speaking.

"you seem mad." i pointed out.

"i'm not. let's go back downstairs and see what they doing." he said getting out the bed and walking out the room. i ran right behind him.

"what were y'all doing ?" one of his friends said.

"nothing." he said letting me sit on his lap. he had a seriously large boner and it was poking me down there. i tried to ignore it.

"you know damn well, you were laying the pipe down on her little petite ass." the man said laughing.

"bortlen chill. we wasn't doing anything." he said getting out of character.

"ight gang. i was just playing with you." bortlen said sitting back on the couch. him and a'cherish were sitting together. she kept crossing her legs as if something was wrong down there.

i texted her phone and asked what was wrong. she said they went into the bathroom and did some things. i forgot to tell you but we been in a relationship for a while and this the first time they had sexual interactions.

i eyed her down and she nodded. i was shocked, that she actually let somebody get it. guess it's my turn.

"jamell, can we go back to the room ?" i whispered in his ear. he nodded and we went back to his room.

_______
thoughts ?