04'

"wake up baby."

"huh ? no, i'm good go, leave me in the hole."

"girl, the hell you talking about ? i said wake up." jamell said pulling me from under the cover. i shivered from the cool,crisp air.

"jamell it's cold and i'm tired." i pouted to him. it didn't look like he was phased by me, being extremely tired.

"your friends left you, because i told them to, and now i have to take you home." he said forcing a shirt over my bare body, then pushing me on my back, aggressively pulling boxers up my legs.

"but i don't want to go home. it's nothing to do there." i said refusing to leave the bed.

"bring your ass." he said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulders. i kicked, slapped, and punched at him. i didn't want to leave and he wasn't going to make me.

"PUT ME DOWN ! IM STAYING. I DONT WANT TO GO HOME." i said biting him. he put me down on my feet and looked at where i had bitten him at.

"i'ma beat your damn ass."

i rolled my eyes and proceeded to put my shoes on. he crossed his arms, waiting on me. i wonder why he doesn't want me to be here..? what if, he's going somewhere and don't trust me here ? no, that ain't it, he knows i wouldn't take anything of his, unless i asked.

"why don't you want me to be over here anymore ? did i do something you didn't like ? did i break a promise or anything ? if so, i apologize.." he raised his bushy eyebrow and smacked his lips at me.

"it doesn't take that long to put shoes on bitch." he said immediately dropping to the floor and painfully putting my shoes on my feet. i wanted to smack him so badly.

"that hurt." i stated with an attitude. he had me messed up.

"it's going to be hurting once i play in your ass." boy what ? i know i ain't tripping, he didn't just say that. i'm just imagining things.

"gang what the hell...? you gon play in her ass ?" cortlen laughed out loud. so, i wasn't tripping he did say that.

"mane shut the fuck up. come on bitch." he said, pulling me by my arm. i slapped him in his mouth. he had me messed up ! why does he want me to leave so bad ?

"JAMELL MAURICE DEMONS ! YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP, WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE SO BAD ? YOU GOT ANOTHER BITCH COMING OVER ? YOU FUCKING ON HER TOO ? YOU JUST A NASTY ASS NIGGA. I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU BUT YOU RISK GIVING ME SOME SHIT ?" i yelled in his face. i was disappointed in him, how could he do me like this ? i thought he loved and cared for me. i ran out of the house and didn't look back, i didn't know where i was going but i ran, until i wasn't in his neighborhood anymore.

i ended up leaving my phone so, eventually i would have to go back and get it.

i started walking to the store.

"GOD DAMN YOU FINER THAN A MOTHERFUCKER !" i heard a man say to me when passing by. he stopped in a near by driveway, got out the car and started coming towards me.

"you got a boyfriend ? i can get your number ? i'll treat you better than him."

"get your ass away from me, you're utterly disgusting and ugly as shit." i said trying to walk around him but he just jumped in my way.

"where you going ? i can take you.." he said grabbing my arm. my "fight or get kidnapped" instinct kicked in.

i took my pocket knife out and stabbed him, i pulled it back out of him and took off running, i was scared, i didn't actually think i would have to use it. i finally made it to the store and called jamell. i was still mad at him, but i don't know what to do after you hurt somebody, i never did it before. i'm not a bad girl.