Tour Guide

Uniform shopping. Shopping for school supplies. And I managed to get a new notebook, since my old one pen broke and split ink all over it, not a lot though. Most damage was done by drinks that were split on the book. Rip.

School shopping was got to be one of the most boring experiences around, though hanging out with my mother was great. She was meant to go looking for a job today, but all she said to me was. "Hey. Who needs them?"

Right now, I was being a huge idiot. I was trusted with the shopping cart, and was currently joy-riding it through the store. Why try out uniforms when I can enjoy my last few days of freedom? My mother would rather that I sit still so that we can get this over and done with this, but that's boring.

I rode the cart to the other side of the clothing store, only to hit a wall, and let me tell you, it hurt. I fell off it and landed onto my back, and let out a grunt of pain. "Oh my. Are you okay?" A deep voice with an English accent said. I looked up to see a boy, at least I think it was it was, put judging someone based on looks isn't great, who looked about my age. They had brown hair and they wore black sunglasses.

"Huh?" Was all I was able to see, as the person held their hand out to me, which I happily took, and they pulled me up.

"Thanks. I'm fine. I'm also Y/N." I gave the unnamed person a smile, and wiped imaginary dust off my jeans.

"Oh. Well my name is Eret." Good. Now they has a name. A weird one at that.

"Hm." I looked at Eret.

"Is anything wrong?" They asked.

"Everyone I have met so far has weird, no. Maybe the right word is unique, names." Eret remained silent, before laughing.

"Wow. How many people do you know?"

"Well. Only one guy had a normal name. And that was Tommy. The other guy was called Tubbo." Maybe their parents were on drugs when they named them.

"Oh! I know them! We're friends, sort of. They go to the same school as me. Their just nicknames. Tubbo's name isn't actually Tubbo. Same with mine. We just feel more comfortable with our nicknames. The only people who don't use them are adults." Eret explained. Now I want a nickname.

"So. How did you meet them? Tommy and Tubbo?" Eret asked.

"Oh. I just moved in next door to them." Eret gave a little hum, before their next question.

"So. Will you being going to Sacred Heart High? Because I've never seen you in school before. Or do you go to Broad Creem High?" Two of the many schools around here. But I decided to pick one of the most popular. Seemed better of the choices.

"I'll be going to Somnium High. Is that where you go?" My turn to ask a question.

Eret nodded. "Yeah. It's a nice place. I think you'll like it." Eret gave me a sweet smile. They seem friendly.

"Eret? Do you think this looks good? Oh! Hello. Who's this?" A girl walked to us, holding a black, fluffy jumper. She had pink hair, and dark brown eyes.

"Hi Niki. This is Y/N. Y/N, this is Niki. Y/N will be the new kid in school." Oh great. Not even in school yet and I've already been dubbed the new kid.