Classes

Homeroom

"This is the stop!" Puffy smiled. The meeting with the principal didn't last all that long. The students are all supposed to call him Mr. Beast. Weird. But I guess it could be a last name in some family.

She opened door to reveal a class full of people, with only a few spare seats left. "Sir?" The teacher at the desk looked up from his computer.

"Hello Puffy. Is there anything you need?" The man had curly dark brown hair and brown eyes. The name at the front of his desk spelt 'Mr Padilla'

"I'm here to deliver the new student, Y/N." Puffy replied as she led me inside.

I was order off of Amazon. Jeff Bezos paid for me. 10.99. In dollars.

I should stop. I'm not funny.

Puffy pushed me in front of her and the class turned to look at me. "Hi." I said nervously. That's a lot of eyes.

"Of course. Why don't you introduce yourself?" The teacher said.

Fuck.

"Um, yeah! Sure!" I laughed. May God strike me now.

"It's okay! You don't have to if you're not comfortable!" Mr. Padilla replied. "Puffy, you can go to your class if you like now."

Oh Thank Zeus.

I walked over to a seat and sat down. Beside me was a boy with a green tie, brown hair and glasses, and beside him was a boy with a messy dark red tie and messy brown hair. One of which was sleeping, while the other spoke to him like he was awake.

I took out my phone and scrolled through Reddit. Unique, right? Maybe I could sleep for a bit.

The classroom door opened and in came two students. One with curly brown hair with a multicoloured tie, (which I thought was cool) who was happily talking to his friend. The other guy had a blue beanie on his head, with stands of hair falling out of it.

For some dumb reason both of them decided to sit beside me. The one with the tie looked at me and he seemed to be studying me. I shot him a glance and he looked away quickly. "I'm sorry. You just seem familiar. Like I've seen you somewhere before." He mumbled.

"Eh. It's fine." Please God. End the conversation.

"What was that Karl?" His friend muttered to him. Karl. Karl. Isn't that the guy who's friends with Niki and Eret? I didn't bother to listen to the people beside me, and decided to just sleep.

●●●

Maths.

Ah. School classes. Is there anything that feels longer? I hate this. At least I'm OK at this. I could all ways say that I'm sick and then I get to go home. But would they fall for it on my first day?

Puffy was the one who walked me here. "Do you need to walk me?" I had asked her at the time.

"I decided it would be best, just for the first few days at least. Unless you don't want me too?"

"No. I don't mind. You can."

When we got there I had to introduce myself, there was no choice in the matter. Guess he's one of those teachers. I sat down in front of the boy who was talking with Karl.