04

The short car ride back to Brad's home was anything but uneventful. What started as a simple silent trip quickly turned into a lust-filled journey. 

As soon as Emily and Brad got into the car, there was a sexual tension that loomed around them. Their sexual needs being brought to the surface by the makeout session they had just ended. Brad quickly placed his hand on Emily's thigh and he rubbed up and down, small squeezes being placed effortlessly in a soothing yet teasing manner. He slowly got closer to her heat with each pass up and down. The skin under her jumpsuit where his hand was tingled with excitement. 

It was in a moment of sexual haze that made Emily take her first leap of confidence. 

Without questioning her actions before she did them, Emily lifted her hand to place it eerily close to Brad's member. Her hand rested on his upper thigh, as he did hers. The two entering a silent battle for dominance. 

She started to rub small circles onto his trouser-covered skin. Her hand moved to meet his member. A noise of contentment left Brad's lips as the woman sat in the passenger seat began to palm him. Her hand created the right amount of friction to make him harden with every move. Grunts started to fall regularly from Brad as he reveled in the satisfaction he was getting. Then, the timid girl made another confident decision. 

Emily took her hand off of Brad's clothed member and moved her hand to reach the button of the man's pants. She expertly unfastened the button and pulled the zip down. 

"What do you think you're doing there kitten?" Brad spoke the first words of the trip, his eyes never left the road. The hand on the steering wheel started to turn pale at the knuckles due to how hard his grip was.

"Oh, nothing." Emily coyly purred.

She then, slipped her hand underneath Brad's briefs to make contact with his big, thick, cock. She gripped it lightly, ran her thumb over the tip, and earned a moan from the curly-haired man. A smirk found its way to Emily's lips after hearing the sweet sound. The once timid woman broke out of her shell and started to move her hand up and down his shaft at a quicker pace. 

The moans coming from Brad became more regular as the pleasure he was enduring continued. Emily momentarily pulled her hand away from him, a whine escaping Brad, and she spit onto her hand to add a lubricant to her movements. Her hand was placed back into his briefs to continue pleasing the sexy man in the driver's seat. 

Brad leaned his head back against the headrest as he came upon a stop sign. His cheeks flushed pink, a thin layer of sweat coated his skin. Emily's movements against his cock became faster, a knot forming at the base of Brad's abdomen. The car came to a stop at the final red light before Brad's street. He took this moment to turn and lean over the center console and sloppily kiss the woman beside him. He moaned into her mouth while his lips attacked hers. Emily's hand never ceased, the pace quickened as Brad sped down the street.

He sharply turned into his driveway, turned off the car. He slouched into the seat and took in the moment to its full potential. His groans, moans, grunts, and huffs became louder, his eyes screwed shut, mouth ajar. Emily loved the sight that was before her. 

Brad released a moan from the back of his throat as he came undone at the will of her hand. His cum coated Emily's hand and she dragged it along his penis as she pumped him through his orgasm. Brad panted as he looked over to the proud woman. He leaned over the center console once again to kiss her as a thank you. When he pulled away, he quickly opened his door. Emily mirrored his actions, no words having to be said. They met somewhere in the middle, Brad took hold of Emily's hand and dragged her into his home. 

Brad immediately pushed her against the front door as soon as it was shut. He pinned her hands high above her head and moved his kisses down her jaw. He peppered kisses along the skin of her neck until he reached the hem of the jumpsuit's high neckline. He reached his hand between her and the door to unzip the back to pull the top half of the jumpsuit down. His lips began to explore the new space, aimed at finding her sweet spot. As soon as Brad's lips grazed over the skin adorning the crook of her neck near the collar bone, a gasp squeezed past Emily's lips.