03

Emily turned her head to lock eyes with someone she would never forget; the lead singer of The Vamps.

She was in shock. Why would someone of his nature be talking to someone like her?

"Is that a no?" The Birmingham accent showing itself once again.

"Huh? Sorry, I totally forgot what you asked." Emily was flustered as her cheeks flushed pink.

"Is there any way that I could get you another drink?" The man flashed an award-winning smile at her, causing butterflies to erupt in her stomach.

"Oh, yeah, totally." Emily shyly smiled back.

"I'm Brad, by the way."

"Emily."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman." Brad charmed, making Emily blush once again.

Brad slid into the seat next to her's.

"What can I get you, Emily?" He asked scooting the chair closer to her.

"Lemonade," Emily answered quietly, embarrassed of her order.

"Designated driver?"Brad asked with a small chuckle behind it.

"Yeah."

"Just like my mate James. He picked the short straw." He explained with an amused smile.

Emily just nodded and looked at her empty drink.

"So where is the rest of your party?" Brad inquired.

"Oh, they are at a bar some with a few guys they met at the club but they might need me to-"

"So your friends ditched you for some guys but you still worry about driving them home?" Brad cut her off, looking straight into her eyes.

"Lame, I know." Emily was hush with her response, looking back down.

"Almost as lame as lemonade." Brad joked, but Emily stayed silent.

"Come on, live a little." Brad enticed in a slightly seductive tone while placing his hand onto Emily's knee. His confidence, pulling her in even more.

A rush of electricity ran through her body going right to her heart, making it beat faster.

"Okay." She said just above a whisper.

"Perfect. Now let's try this again. What can I get you, Emily?" Brad smirked removing his hand from her knee and placing his forearms on the table, clasping his hands together.

Emily looked into his eyes. Thinking for a moment.

"Vodka and cran." She replied.

"There we go." Brad got up from his seat, "I'll be back." He smiled flirtatiously before he made his way to the bar.

Emily let go of the breath she didn't know she was holding in.

She watched as the confident man walked up to the bar. There was something about the way he leaned on the counter almost as if he owned the place, the small smirk on his face that never seemed to leave, his calm yet powerful demeanor kept Emily in a constant trance.

Brad turned around, drinks in hand, and caught Emily staring. He broke out another award-winning smile.

"Just can't keep your eyes off of me, can you?" He joked as he sat back down, pushing Emily's drink towards her.

"It's kind of hard to look away, ya know? "The timid girl responded.

"Yeah. The moment you walked in, I had to fight myself to not watch your every move," Brad moved closer to her, "You just captivated my brain," He said above a whisper. The sultry undertone didn't go unnoticed.